Wendy weighs in on Xscape mess

Started by HUGO, November 13, 2017, 07:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

God, Wendy consistently never knows wtf she?s talking about. They wouldn?t see the inside of an arena if not for Kandi and Tiny being popular on this reality show mess

Period. 

n

b7

Quote from: MARS. on November 13, 2017, 08:08:36 PM
Quote from: HUGO on November 13, 2017, 08:07:16 PM
I?m heared Kandi was just tossing her goods to almost any and every producer. Allegedly that?s how she got in with She'kspere who was one of the main producers on No Scrubs

You heared?

You should get your hearing checked then
cryin

b7

QuoteAgain, Xscape without Kandi got back together several times anc barely made it on the cover of Sister 2 Sister magazine
:plzstop:

Drogon

Quote from: M??D?? on November 14, 2017, 12:51:41 AM
Quote from: HUGO on November 13, 2017, 08:07:16 PM
I heard Kandi was just tossing her goods to almost any and every producer. Allegedly that?s how she got in with She'kspere who was one of the main producers on No Scrubs

It worked lolz. Multi-platinum, Grammy winning, entrepreneurial, multi-millionaire Queen.

:lopsided:

:blessed:

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on November 14, 2017, 01:30:40 AM
God, Wendy consistently never knows wtf she?s talking about. They wouldn?t see the inside of an arena if not for Kandi and Tiny being popular on this reality show mess

Period. 

n
Exactly but they don?t need Kandi anymore. She/the show got them the exposure they needed and now they?re introduced to the gp. I only know Xscape because of Kandi who I know from RH but now I?m more interested in everyone else in the group..