I didnt know 30k of Jans sales came from Ticket bundle with the tour.

Started by BAPHOMET., October 13, 2015, 11:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: RED on October 15, 2015, 05:48:11 AM
Quote from: BowDown on October 14, 2015, 06:50:57 PM
My message got cut off lols.

There's not credibility to any of this article. And bundling albums with tickets don't count for SoundScan or Billboard. They must be sold separately not given. Prince tried this a few years ago and they made that decision after his Musicology tour.

QuotePart of the album's chart success is due to concertgoers receiving a copy of Musicology, with the album cost included in the ticket price for the Musicology Tour. This prompted Billboard magazine and Nielsen SoundScan to change its chart data methodology: For future album releases, Billboard says that customers "must be given an option to either add the CD to the ticket purchase or forgo the CD for a reduced ticket-only price."

Nice try fags.
but of course they'd SKIP this lol
Of course.

Cowgirl

Quote from: stillyaleader on October 15, 2015, 05:52:27 AM
HDD is really messy for this if they just decided to make it up :dead:
They ARE messy for this. Janet never shopped her album around because there WASN'T AN ALBUM. Jimmy and Terry have said numerous times that this album didn't feel pressured because it was them just making music. Janet's had the idea to go independent since her last era ended. And why the hell would she need her husband to fund her project? Smh.

Admin

Cowgirl

I honestly don't want to hear another PEEP from the gorls. This is the last straw.
:ohwow: