Justice League getting DRAGGED in REVIEWS!!!

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, November 15, 2017, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 15, 2017, 03:30:59 PM
d

that feminist ass Wonder Slut movie wasn't better than BatMAN vs SuperMAN.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Honestly,  that's the worst superhero movie I've seen. I'd sooner watch the Green Lantern again
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 15, 2017, 03:29:34 PM
Batman VS Superman WAS terrible but we'll see. This looks much better.
Batman VS Superman is still terrible. :plzstop:

They should've just let Joss Whedon direct the entire thing or Chris Nolan. Someone other than Zack Synder because he sucks. :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Genesis

November 15, 2017, 03:39:16 PM #17 Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:39:45 PM by Genesis
Dc gets trashed for every little thing they do while marvel gets pampered for mediocrity.

Dc only made one real terrible movie (batman vs superman) but people just cant let it go

jtwoeleven

Yeah, WW was definitely better than BVS and the best part of it too.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

jtwoeleven

Wonder Woman wasn't even "feminist" like that tho. One of the reasons why it was so sucessful was because they didn't make men out to be the main obstacle. "Grr, men suck! Fuck the patriarchy!"

Because no one really likes 3rd wave feminism like that, unless you're one of its followers. They took a feminist, symbolic character who's almost inherently political, and adapted her for mainstream audiences, the biggest exposure for the character in like 40 years. They deserve a lot of credit for that, imo.

AIDS

Quote from: jtwoeleven on November 15, 2017, 03:44:51 PM
Wonder Woman wasn't even "feminist" like that tho. One of the reasons why it was so sucessful was because they didn't make men out to be the main obstacle. "Grr, men suck! Fuck the patriarchy!"

Because no one really likes 3rd wave feminism like that, unless you're one of its followers. They took a feminist, symbolic character who's almost inherently political, and adapted her for mainstream audiences, the biggest exposure for the character in like 40 years. They deserve a lot of credit for that, imo.

Baph hates women in general so you'll have to excuse him

jtwoeleven

November 15, 2017, 03:50:20 PM #26 Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:51:02 PM by jtwoeleven
Lmaooo!

I'm interested to see how the Black Panther reviews will be. I bet it will be sucessful no doubt, but I can anticipate the racist mess to come!

I know there'll be outrage if folks try to say...organize "black only" viewings for that. I can picture it now  :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 15, 2017, 03:30:59 PM
d

that feminist ass Wonder Slut movie wasn't better than BatMAN vs SuperMAN.
n

Ur taste is deplorable

fedswatchin

November 15, 2017, 05:12:52 PM #28 Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:13:25 PM by OwnIt
All these superhero movies are trash. That Thor movie was so damn dumb. I can't imagine anyone not in middle school or lower getting into it

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 15, 2017, 03:17:39 PM
MEH! They did the same thing with suicide squad and I liked it.  I'm definitely going to see it