Ciara, Bey, Lala, Kim, and Kelly at Serena's wedding

Started by fedswatchin, November 17, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Lala needs to lose weight

She's not cute to me anymore

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Purple Moon

Brandy should've attended and done a surprise performance of a new single (and have bey do a Instagram live stream).

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 17, 2017, 10:35:41 PM
Brandy should've attended and done a surprise performance of a new single (and have bey do a Instagram live stream).
n

Kaeli.

BAPHOMET.

S:FDLKDHJLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLHKJLKHJLHKJLKHJLKHJLHKJLKHJLKHJLK

FlowerBomb

Everyone looks great TBH
Why is it Ci and Bey always attend the same parties but never take pics together or are always MILES away
Does one of them have a retraining order against the other or something  :uhh:

Navyman

If Beyonce attended her wedding I doubt that is the case. They are never pictured together though. But there are a lot more pics, might not have captured their interaction.

XXX.

Quote from: FAME. on November 17, 2017, 10:37:03 PM
n

Fffvvvvvvbbbbnnnnnnnnnnn

como la whore

XXX.

Kelly looks the best out of everyone.  Love her dress and jewelry.  And the color!

Beyonce - Same old dress over and over.  Weak fit. Tired of her in green. Don?t like her makeup.  Dark eye makeup always makes her look old.  Hair would be okay with better fit.  She needs to stop Photoshopping, because she?s about 20 pounds heavier than on IG.

Ciara - Dont like how her wig is sitting.  The part isn?t sitting right. Looks like I can just pull it off.  And her face looks tight like she?s playing with fillers.  Makeup is washing her out.

Kim - I like that she kept it simple, but her lower body is a FOOL!  Time to get some of that SURGE sucked out.

So, yeah.

Kelly >

And I don?t even like her.  :cheerup:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw