Y'all slept on this Whitney album but these were her last REALLY good vocals

Started by Vonc2002, November 24, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And this was whit's last good performance

Even with fried vocals Whitney had so much presence, pulled u in,and pulled off a great performance  :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 24, 2017, 04:14:45 PM
And this was what's last good performance

Even with fried vocals Whitney had so much presence, pulled u in,and pulled off a great performance  :stressed:

d

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Lets be clear, she ALWAYS shitted on mariah. She's outright terrible

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 24, 2017, 03:48:21 PM
I hollered at her putting that preacher's wife "joy to the world" at the end tho. U don't sing like that anymore. Wyd bby  :diddraispoot:
dddddddddddddddddd

Vonc2002

Jon

GLOCK

I?m crying at this over the top running at the end dddddd

still got it!! LOL

Whit if you don?t  :dead: