How do you guys cope with homophobic parents/siblings/fam in general?

Started by navyn, October 15, 2015, 06:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: AjBeenOn on October 15, 2015, 06:48:51 PM
people dont understand that just because you dont agree doesnot give you the right to be disrespectful.

for instance my cousin doesnt agree with my lifestyle and is extremely rude... but i dont agree that she a 6 kids by 4 different fathers either, but it doesnt warrant me to just be rude off the bat. sooooo... :letsmessfag:
I would be rude right back to her ass. I do it to my brother and his whore of a fiancee. I don't use that bitch. So many dicks and pussy have ran through her ass ain't no telling what she got. I simply don't use her at all and I let her know every fucking chance I get. I don't hold back either.   :supluv:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

deez

Quote from: navyn on October 15, 2015, 06:29:29 PM
I'm a family oriented guy and its heart-breaking to realize that my family DOESN'T USE ME. I try to go around family functions but they don't want to around. They always lie about location and my own father has been doing some shady shit. I move to Atlanta in November, so I'm happy I'll be able to be on my own. But I really would love their support. I believe he's trying to get me in a psych ward. If I hadn't taken a friends advice on the colonics, I would've been relasped and fallen into his trap. My family can be hateful and luving at the same time. Its sad that because I came out to them, they have been treating me like a rat on the street. My own mother made this comment, "How can another man let another man stick his dick up his ass, where shit comes out...its disgusting." I was fuming but didn't respond because I'm under her roof and she's still paying the bills, while I work these two shitty jobs. Anyway, how did y'all cope with homophobic family?
You can't make up for their ignorance. Live your life for you, baby.

RatherBe

Quote from: Jay. on October 15, 2015, 06:53:23 PM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on October 15, 2015, 06:48:51 PM
people dont understand that just because you dont agree doesnot give you the right to be disrespectful.

for instance my cousin doesnt agree with my lifestyle and is extremely rude... but i dont agree that she a 6 kids by 4 different fathers either, but it doesnt warrant me to just be rude off the bat. sooooo... :letsmessfag:
I would be rude right back to her ass. I do it to my brother and his whore of a fiancee. I don't use that bitch. So many dicks and pussy have ran through her ass ain't no telling what she got. I simply don't use her at all and I let her know every fucking chance I get. I don't hold back either.   :supluv:
i am... thats why i said rude off the bat

Admin

Yeah, fuck them.
Life's too short for this negative ignorant shit. Do as you please.

CarseyWerner

Quote from: navyn on October 15, 2015, 06:29:29 PM
I'm a family oriented guy and its heart-breaking to realize that my family DOESN'T USE ME. I try to go around family functions but they don't want to around. They always lie about location and my own father has been doing some shady shit. I move to Atlanta in November, so I'm happy I'll be able to be on my own. But I really would love their support. I believe he's trying to get me in a psych ward. If I hadn't taken a friends advice on the colonics, I would've been relasped and fallen into his trap. My family can be hateful and luving at the same time. Its sad that because I came out to them, they have been treating me like a rat on the street. My own mother made this comment, "How can another man let another man stick his dick up his ass, where shit comes out...its disgusting." I was fuming but didn't respond because I'm under her roof and she's still paying the bills, while I work these two shitty jobs. Anyway, how did y'all cope with homophobic family?
You have to love yourself enough to know your worth. Don't go anywhere you're not wanted, and realize that those people are missing out its not the other way around.  Why do you feel as though you're missing out when this "family" is obviously a sham?  You shouldn't have an interest in CONDITIONAL love, where you have to meet the terms and agreements they have set forth in order to accept you.  Realize that you are loved by a higher power and you came into this world alone. We all aren't blessed with  ideal circumstances but fortunately  DNA is not the sole factor in determining who your REAL FAMILY is.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

Scott.

It's sad that some of you can't stand your family. I wasn't close to my fathers family at all until last year and I love all of them. Very accepting. I just hate seeing families divided like my mom's family because none of them fuck with each other

navyn

Quote from: AjBeenOn on October 15, 2015, 06:42:05 PM
i would just get focused on yourself.. you dont need to invest your time into anyone who's not gonna do the same for you. that goes for friends family ANYONE

Thank u so much for thsi advice!!! I really needed that!!!!!!!!!

navyn

Thank you all for your kind wisdom and advice, I truly appreciate it! Love you alll my bbyvies! :D

navyn

Quote from: Jay. on October 15, 2015, 06:43:04 PM
I've cut all ties with my family. Simple as that. Create your own family with your friends. Surround yourself with positive people who would love and support you no matter what. That's what I've done and I'm so much better for it. I haven't seen any of my family in nearly 10 years and could care less if I ever see them again or vice versa. There comes a time where you have to cut your family off. It's not easy to do, but you'll be so much happier and relieved when you do.

Thank you so much Jay :bighugs:

Plank

Stewie

Quote from: Plankesha on October 15, 2015, 08:39:24 PM
i dnt talk to them & they could die for all i care
m
this thread is about homophobia not transphobia....get the fuck out

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: SCOTTland on October 15, 2015, 08:28:38 PM
It's sad that some of you can't stand your family. I wasn't close to my fathers family at all until last year and I love all of them. Very accepting. I just hate seeing families divided like my mom's family because none of them fuck with each other
Well if family doesn't accept you nor wants you around them, then fuck them. Simple as that. It's not sad. I've created my own family with my friends. They're way better than my blood family will ever be.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Cowboy Nine

Meh, just because you share the same blood with someone doesn't mean you have to love em.