Nicki back on her SHADY mess.... That Cardi interview got her upset?

Started by XXX., December 02, 2017, 03:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Bby luv, there are other markets outside the US. Anaconda charted in places where the motto is kinda "Cardi who?" :feelinmyself:

Vonc2002

And those markets don't compare to the US market at all hence people DYING to break into it.  And not even in those other markets was that bitch #1 from that lil spreadsheet u posted. She lost :kii:
Correction: I see she went #1 in Australia. Maybe she should move there cause she's flopping over here. HARD!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And Cardi has started to break into other markets as well so that's moot. Cardi the new "IT" girl and that's not debatable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Aalonso.

🦚

Quote from: Aa. on December 03, 2017, 10:32:32 AM
gotta be more than cute to model

:plzstop: this givenchy is custom made! Ofc it is. No stores carries your oddly purchased cement hips shape.  :uhh:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ya rock muh world.

Good point.

Which is exactly why she's a good candidate :ohwow:

Goddess is beautiful.

Vonc2002

sdsddssddd
Damn Lonz whatcha think she can do at this point then :guys:

fedswatchin

Is everybody in agreeance Cartier Card is trash and a terrible followup

🦚

I think blackmen magazines went out of business a decade ago ...not sure where else she can model that tragic shape.

:plzstop: @ Sitting next to Anna! Where is your cover auntie.  :rthosehotwings:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/