Artists you are done with as of 2017

Started by 🦚, December 03, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Xtina.

I knew vocally she wouldnt be the same but I just thought that she would've lost the weight, revamp her image and come back with some heat. After that AMA performance, she's done and I'm done with her.

SouravMay

B7

SouravMay

Can?t wait to see what Queen Dawn will do outside of the Heart trilogy.

:oof:
B7

SouravMay

I need Khia to quit playing and make a deal with Mona Scott. Ugh

:oof:
B7

FAMÈ

Quote from: Mu on December 04, 2017, 12:49:24 AM
kelly rowland
bye bitch. you tried it giving this album coming soon mess. and posting all these damn studio snaps and pictures BUT have YET to deliver the alberm.

:plzstop:

and unfortunately..... im just not interested in you delivering a damn project with everybody else and their damn mama in 2018. when you couldve have delivered it in this stale ass 2017 rnb music climate. and been FINE!
b

XXX.

Quote from: FAME. on December 04, 2017, 08:50:26 AM
Quote from: Mu on December 04, 2017, 12:49:24 AM
kelly rowland
bye bitch. you tried it giving this album coming soon mess. and posting all these damn studio snaps and pictures BUT have YET to deliver the alberm.

:plzstop:

and unfortunately..... im just not interested in you delivering a damn project with everybody else and their damn mama in 2018. when you couldve have delivered it in this stale ass 2017 rnb music climate. and been FINE!
b

:kii:

DONE!

n

Gilgamesh.

PartyNextDoor - P1/P2 are imo the best albums to come from the Alt-R&B/Trapsoul era but it seems like the more commercial he gets, the quality diminishes in his music.

Nine

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 04, 2017, 10:56:38 AM
PartyNextDoor - P1/P2 are imo the best albums to come from the Alt-R&B/Trapsoul era but it seems like the more commercial he gets, the quality diminishes in his music.
!!!!!!

Seven Days and Colours were horrible.

Stick to being Rih's writer sis.