in 5th grade it was fascinating ... but it's just not believable anymore :dead:

Started by KING BENTLEY., December 04, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

I can't get cell coverage traveling out west but they know their observable universe is 93 billion light years across

i mean ....
:hmph:

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BENTLEY on December 04, 2017, 07:21:38 AM
I can't get cell coverage traveling out west but they know their observable universe is 93 billion light years across

i mean ....
:hmph:
!!!!!
All the while planes and submerines are going missing and can't find a signal

Aalonso.

Well the Earth must be infinite and ever expanding instead, because no one has sailed to the edge of it and pressed their face against the firmament.

Aalonso.

KING BENTLEY.

The Earthy plane spans thousands of miles, and before you get to the ice wall of Antarctica the elements and bitter cold would stop anyone.

The only ppl capable of even making it to the outer wall is an organization with lots of technology to make safe trips.

That?s where most of the NASA money goes, not on aluminum cans launched into space :dead:

Whoever built this place for us, made sure we can get off.

I mean, this is a scale of how BIG earth plane is .... we?ve only been able to dig 8 miles deep into it so far :dead:

All this outer space exploration is fairytales to distract ppl from realizing we haven?t even began to explore the limits to this Earth.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 04, 2017, 08:05:14 AM
Do you question reality itself?
we are reality
We?re not existing writhin it
The reality is us
This is all here for us

It?s kinda like Prometheus bby boo
The engineers are up there somewhere
:sistas:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Lonz I have a video on how the moon works on a flat earth.

I?ll find it

But basically, how I?m interpretting it from my studies. It?s a luminary just like the sun, except the sun is too bright so we can spot the differences like the moon

The moon is so dim we can see it never changes.

And, it also explains why it would be upside down in Australia, traveling along the tropic lines, we?re always looking outward at it, they?re always looking inward at it

Lemme find that video tho

H.#.G.*.Z