who was thrashed n destroyed tha most in threads this week

Started by Eternal Bell, December 04, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

name em

Vonc2002

Mariah was tf LASHED in that great singers thread.  Still waiting on a decent performance post 97 btw
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

1. Mel was LASHED by Sleigh in the Taylor/Spotify thread.  The way he rolled his wheelchair through 4 consecutive back to back posts with no reply.  :kii: :kii: :kii:

2.  "Perfect Duet" going #1 really LASHED MayDay.  He kinda freaked out and went on a back to back posting spree!  It's not gonna bring Janet's nose back! <3

3.  And Mariah and the Lambs were LASHED by her paper thin vocals and pre-recorded whistle notes in multiple threads! :scrumptious:

4. Bentley was RANSACKED for that mess he pulled in the Beyonc? thread.  This impending #1 got him trying to start a race war.

MelMel

wow I see May is constantly getting dragged week by week! :blessed:

Just ban him MODS!

GucciGurlJaz

Haven't had time to log in but when I did for a quick few seconds the member Mayday was getting beat the hell up.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

2.  "Perfect Duet" going #1 really LASHED MayDay.  He kinda freaked out and went on a back to back posting spree!  It's not gonna bring Janet's nose back! <3
:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

3.  And Mariah and the Lambs were LASHED by her paper thin vocals and pre-recorded whistle notes in multiple threads! :scrumptious:

dont remember this happening at all lols

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

If we're being honest I kinda curb stomped Bey out quite a few times this week.

MelMel

Nine

Quote from: GucciGurlJaz on December 04, 2017, 03:49:13 PM
Haven't had time to log in but when I did for a quick few seconds the member Mayday was getting beat the hell up.
:kii: :kii:

GLOCK

I definitely remember LASHING Zankou to the point of fucking hiding