I'm screaming @ Tinashe and this new choreo

Started by RekeRig, July 02, 2015, 10:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Million.

July 03, 2015, 01:12:18 AM #15 Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:12:48 AM by Million.

It's so awkward to watch her CHEERLEAD around like she's killin it.

pCj

ddddddddddddd well bop, lock, and sway 'Nashtray!

SUPREME

@MizzHeatherD  11m11 minutes ago
@TinasheInfo @Tinashe when I seen her in concert, I was in aww of her. Everything bout her down to her dancing is flawless.

s

Lazarus

One Of Those Nights.

I saw what y'all were talking about at the BET Awards but ur doing too much in this thread. Not nearly as bad as you are all trying to make it. The Janet tribute was a mess though.

Lazarus

Quote from: ∆RT. on July 03, 2015, 12:38:15 AM
She's not a bad dancer at all. Her choreography always gives "cheerleader! Halftime show!" gffvf'

She lacks PRESENCE & PERSONALITY. Something Michael, Janet, Bey,  hell even Ciara has.

The same thing could be said of Mya earlier in her career.
Skillful ass dancer, great choreo (something Tinashe lacks), but also lacked presence & personality on AND off-stage.

I think Mya has presence and personality on stage. Off stage is a different story.  I think she just has a reserved demeanor.

Dee

Tin' is just now starting out. If sis keeps practicing she's gonna get better

Her dancing during the Jans tribute > this mess in this vid

Young

Quote from: dede on July 02, 2015, 11:33:13 PM
this yellow dummy

I almost spit out this expensive wine

SSSSSSSDDWQQQQQQQQSDDDDDDDDDSSSSSQQQWWWEE

AIDS!

Million.

Quote from: FOHWTBS on July 03, 2015, 02:35:38 AM
She's not a bad dancer at all. Her choreography always gives "cheerleader! Halftime show!" gffvf'

She lacks PRESENCE & PERSONALITY. Something Michael, Janet, Bey,  hell even Ciara has.

Skillful ass dancer, great choreo (something Tinashe lacks), but also lacked presence & personality on AND off-stage.

I think Mya has presence and personality on stage. Off stage is a different story.  I think she just has a reserved demeanor.
Mya is so overrated here.

She only really KILLED it during "My Love Is Like Whoa"/"Case Of the ex" days and even then she wasn't touching Ciara.

AIDS!

Quote from: Million. on July 03, 2015, 12:07:53 PM

She only really KILLED it during "My Love Is Like Whoa"/"Case Of the ex" days and even then she wasn't touching Ciara.
gggg deaf, dumb & blind

FINE.

I actually didn't think this was all that bad. n
She tried it at the BET Awards tho.

Lazarus

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on July 03, 2015, 12:47:40 PM
Quote from: Million. on July 03, 2015, 12:07:53 PM

gggg deaf, dumb & blind
:hehe:  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: