Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 07, 2017, 01:07:13 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 07, 2017, 12:33:15 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 07, 2017, 12:17:56 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 07, 2017, 11:50:02 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 07, 2017, 10:52:57 AM
Quote from: AYR on December 07, 2017, 10:25:45 AM
Grammy, AMA, Billboard, Soul Train etc award winning singer-songwriter/ actress Ashanti is herself, doesn?t need to be Beyonc?, is still booking stages, interviews, movie roles etc
Wendy just showed what a bitter, ugly, sad, and jealous hater it is, the man was cussed out
and Shan wins
:cheerup:

Anyone that has enough money that they can afford to throw it away at Ashanti's
if it?s so wack, it shouldn?t be hard to have enough money to throw away. How is this an accomplishment? :dead:
and how can you list a forgotten accomplishment? If you forgot something you can?t list it unless you remember or someone reminds you
English lesson for the day

posts read as if they were written by a 5 year old with cerebal palsy

3. "Forgotten", as is everyone else but YEW has forgotten
You mean ?as in? :dead:
You make these ?typos? every time you fume over Kristal too
you?re forming a pattern

If the accomplishment is ?forgotten? by you
how do you know it happened in ?1868? and only lasted 1 year?
:plzstop:

No the pattern here is you resorting to pointing out minor typos and just plain being lame af by breaking down why obviously facetious statements can't be literal everytime you are outgunned and have no valid counter arguement.

And aside from being lame, that last part is a fail unless you are telling me that I was actually right and it was in *1869  (ooh you typed 1868, must've really had you fuming) when that stripper was last relevant.

Negro plz, my last post was literally made while I was sitting in the drive thru at Wendy's. Once I saw Kristal headed towards the window with my order I hit submit, grabbed my shit and bounced. You WISH I would ever fume over your weak assed posts. Next caller! :usuresis:
no I was right, you get fumed up and type so fast that you fumble over simple spelling and grammar :dead:
and that part would only be a fail if I was debating on whether or not Ashanti is still relevant or if her accomplishment was really a long time ago
NEWSFLASH DUMBASS clearly the dates of her 2002 accomplishments are solid
The point you?ve missed is that clearly they are not forgotten by you, Me, Wendy?s bad built ass or any of the other haters that use ?forgotten? to discredit her. Doesn?t matter when it happened it still happened and you can?t take that away from her.
But continue to fume in fucked English

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2017, 11:25:57 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:23:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2017, 10:33:34 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 06, 2017, 10:25:01 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 06, 2017, 09:35:47 PM
M

Y'all really can't be fucking serious. Bey has literally climbed up fucking STRIPPER poles. She's pretty much the reason why MOST of these girls try to give a tacky whored out mess to begin with. I just... :uhh:

Yeah, still not seeing the difference between this and Shan's mess

Maybe Faded should stick to updating the gorls on Krystal and her escapades with June's 'ary tbh

sdsddssddd
Pretty much.  These paragraps meanwhile this bitch is twirling on stripper poles. BYE!
cnncncnncc
C
C
C
C

C
:diddraispoot:
Respect! Relevance!

Ok so this stripper pole is more upscale somehow i guess
n
Her stripper pole is in a damn Arena so I guess it transforms into sumn else. CH!

The mentality in here is SILLY

Ashanti didn?t deserve it and Bey CLEARLY does no different

Young

Aalonso.

Quote from: XXX. on December 07, 2017, 01:10:14 PM
With Ray, you have to know when to take your WIN and go.

This is starting to give a Remy after "SHEther" mess.

JDJDJJFNnnnn

hhh

ya rock muh world.

KANG up in here slicin' and dicin'

it seems

LOONA.

I'm crying

Faded monkey stomped you gurs.     

Vonc2002

Quote from: M??D?? on December 07, 2017, 01:09:34 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 06, 2017, 10:35:33 PM
Mariah's voice is confirmed as gone which is also a fact

sbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

sssdddddddddddddddddddd
I'm only here to keep track of the Mariah lashings
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FadedEnvy

Quote from: AYR on December 07, 2017, 01:38:27 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 07, 2017, 01:07:13 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 07, 2017, 12:33:15 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 07, 2017, 12:17:56 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 07, 2017, 11:50:02 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 07, 2017, 10:52:57 AM
Quote from: AYR on December 07, 2017, 10:25:45 AM
Grammy, AMA, Billboard, Soul Train etc award winning singer-songwriter/ actress Ashanti is herself, doesn?t need to be Beyonc?, is still booking stages, interviews, movie roles etc
Wendy just showed what a bitter, ugly, sad, and jealous hater it is, the man was cussed out
and Shan wins
:cheerup:

Anyone that has enough money that they can afford to throw it away at Ashanti's
if it?s so wack, it shouldn?t be hard to have enough money to throw away. How is this an accomplishment? :dead:
and how can you list a forgotten accomplishment? If you forgot something you can?t list it unless you remember or someone reminds you
English lesson for the day

posts read as if they were written by a 5 year old with cerebal palsy

3. "Forgotten", as is everyone else but YEW has forgotten
You mean ?as in? :dead:
You make these ?typos? every time you fume over Kristal too
you?re forming a pattern

If the accomplishment is ?forgotten? by you
how do you know it happened in ?1868? and only lasted 1 year?
:plzstop:

No the pattern here is you resorting to pointing out minor typos and just plain being lame af by breaking down why obviously facetious statements can't be literal everytime you are outgunned and have no valid counter arguement.

And aside from being lame, that last part is a fail unless you are telling me that I was actually right and it was in *1869  (ooh you typed 1868, must've really had you fuming) when that stripper was last relevant.

Negro plz, my last post was literally made while I was sitting in the drive thru at Wendy's. Once I saw Kristal headed towards the window with my order I hit submit, grabbed my shit and bounced. You WISH I would ever fume over your weak assed posts. Next caller! :usuresis:
no I was right, you get fumed up and type so fast that you fumble over simple spelling and grammar :dead:
and that part would only be a fail if I was debating on whether or not Ashanti is still relevant or if her accomplishment was really a long time ago
NEWSFLASH DUMBASS clearly the dates of her 2002 accomplishments are solid
The point you?ve missed is that clearly they are not forgotten by you, Me, Wendy?s bad built ass or any of the other haters that use ?forgotten? to discredit her. Doesn?t matter when it happened it still happened and you can?t take that away from her.
But continue to fume in fucked English

I see that mug of yours isn't the only characteristic shared amongst yourself and swamp turtles. You apparently have the same limited mental capacity as well.

WTF does the bolded even mean? Typos have never been an indication of one "fuming" luv. Incoherency and insulting in all caps on the other hand shows that you are practically seething and I love it! :blessed:

Basically to recap, Ashanti's career is dead and forgotten, she's currently stripping for loose change in juke joints, and you've got a few missing chromosomes you should be trying to find instead of harassing my font. Beat it!

Young

FadedEnvy

December 07, 2017, 04:37:44 PM #249 Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:48:27 PM by FadedEnvy
Quote from: Young on December 07, 2017, 04:34:07 PM
ACK!

Ray dragged Kristal's career into the pitts of Hell where he was hatched and resides.

I agree!

RAY7

You know I pushed a nigga to the EDGE when they pull out their best ?turtle? read
:blessed: