Young she looks great :dead:

No I need more from her.

Yawl must have forgot what Rih can GIVE visually coz...this is B work at BEST

Young

CHOKE

I agree with Young Rih can improve

I feel like the weight gain made her just not care anymore

Young

December 12, 2017, 03:49:36 PM #126 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:51:16 PM by Young
Quote from: Cho-Ku on December 12, 2017, 03:41:21 PM
I agree with Young Rih can improve

I feel like the weight gain made her just not care anymore

Thank you

I know I?m not crazy  :dead:

Well I?m not gonna say Say all THAT

But it?s been a while since she?s  WOW ?d us visually IMO.
Like on that fashion icon level I know she can .

Annie

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 12, 2017, 03:20:24 PM
Quote from: Young on December 12, 2017, 03:16:33 PM

What?s next Rih ?

Rihanna is shitting in this pic. Why do you keep trying to use it as an example?  :ummwhat:
!!!
I love this 90s feel
Are we really going to compare Bey and Ri to Monica? They are both fashion icons and have editorials in high end fashion mags. They have their own clothing lines. I only saw Code Red shirts that looked like they were made in the Jersey Shore t-shirt shop. Monica looks good for her age but she is not a model

/.\

LiiVE

Quote from: Annie on December 12, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

What?s next Rih ?

Rihanna is shitting in this pic. Why do you keep trying to use it as an example?  :ummwhat:
!!!
I love this 90s feel
Are we really going to compare Bey and Ri to Monica? They are both fashion icons and have editorials in high end fashion mags. They have their own clothing lines. I only saw Code Red shirts that looked like they were made in the Jersey Shore t-shirt shop. Monica looks good for her age but she is not a model
vvvcmcmvmmmcmmmmmmmm

she has been looking  cute for MONICA lately, so I will give her a little bit of credit.
she doesnt look soo auntyish anymore  :x still looks like a atl hood rat tho.... just one who SCAMS

Young

December 12, 2017, 04:08:11 PM #129 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 04:09:15 PM by Young

What?s next Rih ?

!!!
I love this 90s feel

You sound dumb .

And you?re a hater.

Why are you talking about Code Red shirts as if money and platform really matters as to what capabilities these girls have to slay?
You always come with that dumb angle hun.
Please move .

n

Monica is out here slaying and you?re a hater .
Period!

Monica has consistently been on her shit and you can?t even admit it and you would rather bring up Code Red shirts. Like ....

Monica had a glow up and you can?t deal lolz

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: november on December 12, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

What?s next Rih ?

!!!
I love this 90s feel
vvvcmcmvmmmcmmmmmmmm

she has been looking  cute for MONICA lately, so I will give her a little bit of credit.
she doesnt look soo auntyish anymore  :x still looks like a atl hood rat tho.... just one who SCAMS

Im crying. but !!!!!!!!!!!

b7

Quote from: XXX. on December 12, 2017, 10:32:37 AM
Quote from: Annie on December 12, 2017, 04:41:59 AM
Quote from: XXX. on December 06, 2017, 01:25:13 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 06, 2017, 01:22:06 PM
They both shit on Mon' bby

These outfits in Young's sig have me screaming.

I think I just saw her onstage with pointy shoulder pads the other day.

I know right and some of these June?s Diary and Tamar posts in the past. I always get confused think there is something wrong with my eyesight..did we even see the same image? Everyone has different taste but in this case Rihanna can do whatever she wants..she is trying crazy things and I love her for it. Monica?s hair looks nice and it looks like she doesnt age but these outfits are a hit or miss. Most of them look too forced, like an Atlanta based stylist convinced her to wear it

:guys:
cnncncn @ the last line

Is ?Atlanta based? code for pack of niggers

Young

And for the record I?m not comparing the two in the sense of saying that?s what Rih should give .

Rih can certainly do bigger and better ; no shade ? in her own Rihanna way.

But I mean this is a Monica slay before an official era has even started so that?s why I?m excited for her too  :dead:

And Bey has been slaying so we know some mess is brewing .

I think she about to drag us all again  :plzstop:

Young

Kaeli.

yea young

I?m sure she saw this thread