CELINE kinda lashes BOTH of them

Started by LuvBrandy, December 06, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Quote from: XXX. on December 07, 2017, 12:09:54 AM
Whitney was a better live singer than Mariah, but Mariah beats all these girls in the studio.  Her ear for arrangements, harmonies and melodies is unmatched.

And we won't even get on ad-libs and run placements.

It's not even fair.
this

FRANCE

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 07, 2017, 12:06:26 AM

LAMBS....  :stressed: this stripped version... Her CRYSTAL vocals

Now see, its vocal performances like this that I'm talking about. Whitney is hands down the best. Because of her power, tone, agility and resonance. But its also difficult to tone it down and do runs and melismas in sweet, soft spots. Whitney could never give a Underneath The Stars, Butterfly, H.A.T.E.U., Breakdown kinda vocal. MC just has a lot more diversity to her voice, while when u think of Whitney, u just think power belting and strong vocals. Its more to that for me. Just because Whitney was the overall best doesnt mean she didnt have weaknesses and there arent certain things others cant do better. Melismas undoubtedly MC does way better and thats not debatable.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 07, 2017, 12:35:33 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 07, 2017, 12:24:20 AM
:dead:

also... my god Celine has been looking like Dorothy Zbornak all her life and she was in her 20's there.

Mariah is an alcoholic whore that can't keep a man :damselindistress:

Celine drove hers to suicide

Vonc2002

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 07, 2017, 12:13:21 AM
GODline DRAGGED planet earth with this vocal. Everyone was shook

I hate this song but this bitch know she fckn SINGS! These power vocals she throws over a damn ballad is her signature
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 07, 2017, 12:40:59 AM
Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 07, 2017, 12:13:21 AM
GODline DRAGGED planet earth with this vocal. Everyone was shook

I hate this song but this bitch know she fckn SINGS! These power vocals she throws over a damn ballad is her signature

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

FRANCE

[youtube start=163][/youtube]

the runs, melisma, the transitions into chest, head voice, falsetto, whistle, I mean, no one else. And that climax!

:flamebroiled:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 07, 2017, 12:39:46 AM
Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 07, 2017, 12:35:33 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 07, 2017, 12:24:20 AM
:dead:

also... my god Celine has been looking like Dorothy Zbornak all her life and she was in her 20's there.

Mariah is an alcoholic whore that can't keep a man :damselindistress:

Celine drove hers to suicide

He gave himself throat cancer on purpose to get away from her tbh

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Franc' on December 07, 2017, 12:39:23 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 07, 2017, 12:06:26 AM

LAMBS....  :stressed: this stripped version... Her CRYSTAL vocals

Now see, its vocal performances like this that I'm talking about. Whitney is hands down the best. Because of her power, tone, agility and resonance. But its also difficult to tone it down and do runs and melismas in sweet, soft spots. Whitney could never give a Underneath The Stars, Butterfly, H.A.T.E.U., Breakdown kinda vocal. MC just has a lot more diversity to her voice, while when u think of Whitney, u just think power belting and strong vocals. Its more to that for me. Just because Whitney was the overall best doesnt mean she didnt have weaknesses and there arent certain things others cant do better. Melismas undoubtedly MC does way better and thats not debatable.

Boy you preaching tonight. The way these girls carry on you'd think Whitney could tackle any song thrown at her from Mariah's discography.  :omf:

Vonc2002

But yea, judging from the vid whit>celine>the other one
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

no ONE could've sung this song or done it justice. Mariah just has a signature way of singing.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

The way this song is sending me through it right now :stressed: