DJ Camper reacted to my tweets regarding the EP

Started by Miranda, October 16, 2015, 04:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremeh

The GOOD news is by all accounts "L.A." by Ty $$ features the Brandy we all know and love, and not the Brandy that was featured on Mystery Skulls or someone's Christmas album lol

Miranda

Stewie

hopefully she dumped him

i want something completely unexpected...dont want the producer  of love and war anywhere near this project

hopefully she's come to her senses and is going a completely different direction

Hugo

Quote from: Stewie on October 16, 2015, 08:52:42 AM
hopefully she dumped him

i want something completely unexpected...dont want the producer  of love and war anywhere near this project

hopefully she's come to her senses and is going a completely different direction

So start from scratch? :dead:

Wtv

Dj camper never replies, he has been retweeting for months
Jeff said 'working on it' days ago, sobI guess they are figuring things out (press release, or how/where they will announce the date, and other stuff)

Stewie

Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 16, 2015, 09:04:26 AM
Quote from: Stewie on October 16, 2015, 08:52:42 AM
hopefully she dumped him

So start from scratch? :dead:

if it means we FINALLY get to see her take a complete risk and step way outside the box

if the producer has worked with other known rnb artists she should probably stay away from him

Wtv

He said Coldplay and big arenas music, so I highly doubt it sounds like generic rnb or Tamar sound

Blackpantha

I don't know why you guys are acting up. I'm used to this by now. When the music comes it comes. I rather she just take her time. And it better be worth it too.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Herb.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 16, 2015, 07:34:18 AM
Its hilarious how quickly attitudes change.

Only a matter of months ago...."Best team ever, best management in years....to much to keep up with....something new is happening everyday!

Now....Worst team ever....Dont like nothing but music....queen sucks worst celebrity in history.

It cracks me AHP!
',k;pj'ohigufirydetu6s5wr4aerstdyfug/ihn;bkjvlufcykdixtus,rzymaet

Steffon

Actually Brandy could have just released a holiday album , then early next year drop album 7

BranLover

Only a matter of months ago...."Best team ever, best management in years....to much to keep up with....something new is happening everyday!

Now....Worst team ever....Dont like nothing but music....queen sucks worst celebrity in history.

It cracks me AHP!

dddd

BigDawg

Quote from: NexTae on October 16, 2015, 10:05:43 AM

It cracks me AHP!

dddd
!!!!

:plzstop:

Miranda

I consistently didn't see it for her team tho lol