For many black women, Meghan Markle's engagement offers 'hope'

Started by MAY, December 07, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Eternal Bell

F VHBNFDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN;BY,TRV/F

this is so pathetic omg

GYNandTONIC

That's why I really don't see the point in going up for her like that. It's nice, but I know she's not the type to be parading her blackness around the castle.

All it gonna take is for one "All lives matter" type mess from her and the niggas are gonna have egg on their face. Just let her live and let the whites be messy about her DNA, and allow all that to speak for itself.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 08, 2017, 05:43:46 AM
That's why I really don't see the point in going up for her like that. It's nice, but I know she's not the type to be parading her blackness around the castle.

All it gonna take is for one "All lives matter" type mess from her and the niggas are gonna have egg on their face. Just let her live and let the whites be messy about her DNA, and allow all that to speak for itself.
ccccc

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yah. on December 08, 2017, 03:53:58 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on December 07, 2017, 05:45:15 PM
lol and why would it matter in the US ? No one gives a fuck about the British royal family over here
yh because black women only exist in the UK
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Nick sumn else
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 08, 2017, 07:46:04 AM
Quote from: Yah. on December 08, 2017, 03:53:58 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on December 07, 2017, 05:45:15 PM
lol and why would it matter in the US ? No one gives a fuck about the British royal family over here
yh because black women only exist in the UK
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Nick sumn else
a damn dummy