Empire is DWINDLING! ratings dip for third week in a row!

Started by iman, October 16, 2015, 05:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Quote from: Trey on October 16, 2015, 10:39:42 AM
HTGAWM >>>> both

Every time I see a preview of Scandal, it just looks like the same MESS.

!!!!!

And HTGAWM lashed me last night.

RekeRig

HTGAWM >>>> both

lmao!! Yea

GLOCK

Y'all so LATE..

Y'all didn't even watch scandal...

F A G G O T S

Zankou.

HTGAWM >>>> both

Zankou.

Quote from: NexTae on October 16, 2015, 10:50:06 AM
HTGAWM >>>> both

!!!!!

And HTGAWM lashed me last night.

I'm crying

Zankou.

Plank

Bulldagger

Black people losing their heads over typical ratings fluctuations just goes to show black people are very ignorant when it comes to certain things like tv ratings and album sales. smh

Empire is no longer a new show and has reached its peak audience wise. Its going to find its niche audience and stabilize itself like all series do. People will come and go; the show is not going to go up each and every week like it did last season.

GLOCK

Quote from: Bulldagger on October 16, 2015, 01:44:49 PM
People will come and go; the show is not going to go up each and every week like it did last season.
but the thing is.. it couldve did the same exact thing this season had they not try to thrive off of star power and garner sympathy thru todays current events..

its really unfortunate because i mess and drag empire but its a black show so i will always support ha..but Lee needs better direction because he is ruining the show and its getting to a place where it wouldnt be a way to bring it back to life

yummy

Black people losing their heads over typical ratings fluctuations just goes to show black people are very ignorant when it comes to certain things like tv ratings and album sales. smh

n

I really wish you fags would stop trying to mask your self hatred with some' know it all attitude.

Plank

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 16, 2015, 03:00:03 PM

n

I really wish you fags would stop trying to mask your self hatred with some' know it all attitude.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnm

GLOCK

n

Yeah

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Plankesha on October 16, 2015, 03:01:43 PM

n

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnm
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg