Brandy performing for a huge crowd in South Africa right now

Started by b7, December 09, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: brocka4life on December 09, 2017, 09:06:01 PM
Congratulations to her.

I know this had to be a great feeling, given what happened years ago at a stadium in South Africa. Sadly, I bet the blogs won't run with this one tho.

!!!
BRANDY

b7

Quote from: ???? on December 09, 2017, 09:17:59 PM
Congratulations to her.

I know this had to be a great feeling, given what happened years ago at a stadium in South Africa. Sadly, I bet the blogs won't run with this one tho.

!!!
agreed

Harlem

I loved the clapback Who Is She 2 U performance she did after her first South Africa experience... when Queen was looking good with her asian bitches
:stressed:

Rxxf

Quote from: 1RIG on December 09, 2017, 09:20:36 PM
Quote from: ???? on December 09, 2017, 09:17:59 PM
Congratulations to her.

!!!
agreed

it reminds me of how they ran with that train ride thing vs. the guy who literally stopped his bus (and left it) in the middle of the street of NYC to get her autograph

Media loves negativity
BRANDY

'ology

Quote from: Harlem on December 09, 2017, 09:26:33 PM
I loved the clapback Who Is She 2 U performance she did after her first South Africa experience... when Queen was looking good with her asian bitches
:flamebroiled:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on December 09, 2017, 09:20:17 PM

Omg
beautiful
this song has been on ppls minds lately
The Walls group covered it and Teyana is singing it on her song w/Fab and Jada
Tevins best song tbh

'ology

I just love the way Brandy harmoize switch someone else she always picks the strangest most beautiful chords! Ack
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

brocka4life

Brandy's tone is so different to me now
I miss the old sweetness of it

jtwoeleven

Quote from: 1RIG on December 09, 2017, 05:44:16 PM
I think she?s covering up until she completely slims down. Her face is already slimming

Which makes sense, but unfortunately it won't quiet those baby rumors. If anything it adds to them. I can't at the sheer stupidity of people who even still think she's a surrogate for her sister in-law and brother, when a simple ig search shows her posting her OWN baby bumps and ultrasounds.

People have this weird fix to want to catch her in a lie. It's like folks need a reason to constantly sideeye her or keep their foot on her neck. I'll NEVER understand.

Young

Quote from: 'ology on December 09, 2017, 09:45:44 PM
I just love the way Brandy harmoize switch someone else she always picks the strangest most beautiful chords! Ack

Queen is unreal

FRANCE

Quote from: brocka4life on December 09, 2017, 10:07:33 PM
Brandy's tone is so different to me now
I miss the old sweetness of it

i miss it sometimes too. like on jhene's song ascension, i woulda loved to hear her sweet nothings vocals on it instead.

b7

Eh, she can switch it up depending on the song. it was warm outside of that verse

Her acapellas on instagram keep teasing me

brocka4life