Beyonce's post on instagram could honestly be the album cover.

Started by BAPHOMET., December 09, 2017, 09:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

LordB

KING BENTLEY.

If yawl want a next level Bey era
yawl need to see the divorce papers first imo

She looks unreal in these pics tho.  She?s def ready to mess, I like when she get a vision and follows through with it until she feels content

Artist/performer/vocalist/entertainer

Wowzers

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 10, 2017, 02:56:57 AM
KSLDHKJS @ my multiple posts in a row. Sorry im just excited. Bey is going to be so fucking SICKENING this new era.

From performances to videos to carpet looks. im shaking.

jDJFJDFNNDNFDkkkKNFNbbVVVVvvv

STAN OUT!

I'm honestly more excited for this next era than I was for Lemonade.  With Lem, we knew early on to expect some type of film.  This time around, there's no real word-on-the-street on what's about to happen other than COACHELLA is probably the starting point.

fedswatchin

LOONA.

Oh my god she looks INCREDIBLE.

Ooh I hate this bitch so much  :kii:   

LOONA.

Quote from: XXX. on December 10, 2017, 11:00:00 AM
KSLDHKJS @ my multiple posts in a row. Sorry im just excited. Bey is going to be so fucking SICKENING this new era.

STAN OUT!

I'm honestly more excited for this next era than I was for Lemonade.  With Lem, we knew early on to expect some type of film.  This time around, there's no real word-on-the-street on what's about to happen other than COACHELLA is probably the starting point.

!!!!!!

The fact Coachella is only 4 months away and there's absolutely been no leakage of what she's got planned.

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:   

Cowboy Nine

Now this is an IG photoshoot I'm here for.

Freakin gorgeous.

XXX.

Quote from: Andrais. on December 10, 2017, 12:30:29 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 10, 2017, 11:00:00 AM

STAN OUT!

!!!!!!

The fact Coachella is only 4 months away and there's absolutely been no leakage of what she's got planned.

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:   

Nncncncncnnhghjnnsnnnnn

The hype leading up to the era kick-off is always my favorite part!

:gorlonfire: