Janet and baby isis out and about. Update: in Miami yesterday

Started by Vonc2002, December 10, 2017, 12:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

this bitch looks OLDER than Aretha :omf: LKSJDHFDDDDDDDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFD

the last pic. jesus

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Janet is 51 and we can find those horrible makeup caked pics of anyone. Exhibit A

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And who said sumn about leathery skin?

Act like that makeup don't make ALL these hoes look foolish a time or 2 like PLEASE :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

BAPHOMET.

and we've kinda seen pap pics of Bey UP CLOSE since then (pregnancy kinda had her fucked up)

Janet is UGLY today in 2017  :blessed:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 25, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

and Jans is only 40 something  :guys:
jsss
She's 51 and looks better and is in better shape most of our mothers and aunties.