I?m glad i didn?t feel bad for that boulder head ugly boy

Started by 4 fucking k, December 11, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Quotetherealtboz Ok I understand what's going around about this young mans parents/mother...And the #KKK and the racist issue!

Racism is a learned behavior! Idk if this kid is like his parents or not BUT still NO ONE deserves to be bullied! Now the GoFundMe me is questionable... If She is racist....

And doesn't like certain races is it still cool to accept money from them? And funny how so many races came together to support her son!

So it shows LOVE in ONE THING ... NO COLOR INVOLVED when it comes to compassion for HUMANS! We ALL BLEED THE SAME!!! I'm NOT going to bash this baby because of his parents choices but I hope the support of this situation will show her something important about PEOPLE! If it doesn't oh well!

But I still feel no matter the reason no one should be bullied! And sometimes kids can't help who their parents are! I don't know his heart and the whole situation!

But all the negative comments aren't necessary this is still a child! No matter the background or ignorance! I won't bash children! But I STAND FOR LOVE AND EQUALITY!!! Love over shadows the ignorance!!!! #tboz #tbeezy #tlcarmy #tlc

'Boz gorl  :omgwatshappening:

Cowboy Nine

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Freeruu on December 11, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Quotetherealtboz Ok I understand what's going around about this young mans parents/mother...And the #KKK and the racist issue!

Racism is a learned behavior! Idk if this kid is like his parents or not BUT still NO ONE deserves to be bullied! Now the GoFundMe me is questionable... If She is racist....

And doesn't like certain races is it still cool to accept money from them? And funny how so many races came together to support her son!

So it shows LOVE in ONE THING ... NO COLOR INVOLVED when it comes to compassion for HUMANS! We ALL BLEED THE SAME!!! I'm NOT going to bash this baby because of his parents choices but I hope the support of this situation will show her something important about PEOPLE! If it doesn't oh well!

But I still feel no matter the reason no one should be bullied! And sometimes kids can't help who their parents are! I don't know his heart and the whole situation!

But all the negative comments aren't necessary this is still a child! No matter the background or ignorance! I won't bash children! But I STAND FOR LOVE AND EQUALITY!!! Love over shadows the ignorance!!!! #tboz #tbeezy #tlcarmy #tlc

shes right! That kid mother is a racist bitch but it?s not his fault,

Freemala Harris

Quote from: .betterwiseup on December 11, 2017, 02:35:47 PM

They're saying on twitter that he allegedly got 'bullied' for using racial slurs  :guys:

ya rock muh world.

he reminds me of that notre dame character a little bit.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Freeruu on December 11, 2017, 02:40:12 PM

They're saying on twitter that he allegedly got 'bullied' for using racial slurs  :guys:
ygygygygyyyyy]]

then its what he deserves

:ATLcameo:

MelMel

MelMel

LiiVE

Quote from: Freeruu on December 11, 2017, 02:40:12 PM

ss

LiiVE

fedswatchin

Quote from: when i grow ahp. on December 11, 2017, 02:45:17 PM
he reminds me of that notre dame character a little bit.
vvvgvvccccfvvvvvccccccvvccAcFFDDddddcccvcc;vvcc;&;iiiijbvvvvbbnnn

Wow

yea

Quasi modo deserved this mess