Paris Jackson & Her Siblings Share a Photo

Started by Freemala Harris, December 25, 2017, 06:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 25, 2017, 07:36:56 PM
fags we know kids can come out looking completely different race then their parents

but these kids r white ok?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 25, 2017, 07:36:56 PM
fags we know kids can come out looking completely different race then their parents
Yea, so everything uve said in here is MOOT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

This where's Paris mess.

Everybody blending in together.

CHOKE

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2017, 07:39:48 PM
i said the ODDS of 3 of them coming out looking NON black are VERY low faggot

is that not true?

How often have you seen 3 siblings NOT look mixed or somewhat like their parents?

TELL ME FAGGOT!

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 25, 2017, 07:41:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2017, 07:39:48 PM
i said the ODDS of 3 of them coming out looking NON black are VERY low faggot

is that not true?

How often have you seen 3 siblings NOT look mixed or somewhat like their parents?

TELL ME FAGGOT!
RIGHT here and now with Michael and his 3 biological kids, BITCH!

GRAND

BITCH wheres your 2nd example

these fake kids dont count

Vonc2002

GRAND

Quote from: Freeruu on December 25, 2017, 07:43:07 PM
Genetics are something else

SFD<<DMFMSD<MDFMFDS
r they pissed they had this black ass girl?

ya rock muh world.

!!!!

very much a wildcard.

i really really hope my kid looks just like me but you have to be prepared for and ready to love whatever you get.

Vonc2002

Freemala Harris

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on December 25, 2017, 07:44:10 PM

SFD<<DMFMSD<MDFMFDS
r they pissed they had this black ass girl?

mmmmmff  :guys:

Queen kinda popped out and gave an Angie Stone unexpected tea