Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

I'm feeling Britney today

This is the best pop song of all time

best selling female rapper of all time

CHOKE

Another gift from Asia

QuoteJust when you thought 2020 could not get any worse. Now we have giant hornets with freakish eyes and a venomous sting to add to this year's list of worries.

For the first time, Asian giant hornets have been spotted in the United States, specifically in Washington state, scientists say. Beekeepers have reported piles of dead bees with their heads ripped off, an alarming sight in a country with a rapidly declining bee population.

At more than two inches long, they're the world's largest hornets with a sting that can kill humans if bitten multiple times, according to experts at the Washington State University. Researches have nicknamed them "murder
hornets."

Scientists don't know how these giant hornets native to Asia ended up in Washington state.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/03/us/washington-giant-murder-hornets/index.html

HUGO

Quote from: chokeme on May 03, 2020, 10:39:31 AM
Another gift from Asia

QuoteJust when you thought 2020 could not get any worse. Now we have giant hornets with freakish eyes and a venomous sting to add to this year's list of worries.

For the first time, Asian giant hornets have been spotted in the United States, specifically in Washington state, scientists say. Beekeepers have reported piles of dead bees with their heads ripped off, an alarming sight in a country with a rapidly declining bee population.

At more than two inches long, they're the world's largest hornets with a sting that can kill humans if bitten multiple times, according to experts at the Washington State University. Researches have nicknamed them "murder
hornets."

Scientists don't know how these giant hornets native to Asia ended up in Washington state.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/03/us/washington-giant-murder-hornets/index.html

Read about this yesterday

:hmph:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

HUGO

CHOKE

May 03, 2020, 11:30:20 AM #7776 Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 11:30:42 AM by chokeme
It's funny only because Trump is a dumbass but it's like when someone picks on my retarded cousin, it's only okay when I do it

Fuck China

HUGO

Quote from: chokeme on May 03, 2020, 11:30:20 AM
It's funny only because Trump is a dumbass but it's like when someone picks on my retarded cousin, it's only okay when I do it

Fuck China
b

:plzstop:

reekz

reekz

If you're gossip about us, no one cares. We just miss the videos bby. That's tea. 

ophababes.

freek imma take u off ignore (probationary period) cuz i've seen you make sense twice in the past few weeks via quoted posts.

tread litely

ton

Reek people were in there gossping about girls and you never stood up for any of the girls?

Wtf!

reekz

No bby, keep me on it. You might see some things about Kelly that would make you have a breakdown and you know you can't take. It's for your own good.