So my birthday is Jan 1st

Started by GLOCK, December 29, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Is it cheap for someone to give me a gift on my birthday and say it?s for Christmas as well   :plzstop:

I wanna know.

I don?t expect much tbh
But am I tripping?  :ohwow:

Let?s chat. Been a min?

LMFAO

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

yummy

ya rock muh world.

Cheap is a pretty relative word to use so I'd say it depends on their situation

if they're balling out of control and are normally a big spender, I'd be offended.

If not, just know that there are people out here with nowhere to sleep, let alone making sure they get gifts for both Xmas and their bday. You'll live. Luh u kang

GLOCK

Quote from: black nerd. on December 29, 2017, 01:46:12 PM

if they're balling out of control and are normally a big spender, I'd be offended.

If not, just know that there are people out here with nowhere to sleep, let alone making sure they get gifts for both Xmas and their bday. You'll live. Luh u kang
thats true
Hmm
So u don?t think I deserved a Christmas card at least?

STUNNA GOD

Ddddddddddddddddd

Wait I'm confused... did you mean they gave you a Xmas gift n said it's for your bday too? 

But yea, it depends on the person and the level of your relationship. If it's just a friend, I wouldn't care. Family or significant other..... idk. :dead:

I mean, they can give you a card, balloon, bubble gum, or SUMN'. It's just the thought, not the actual gift.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

I cant stand people like this.
2 GIFTS!
Xmas isn't even intrinsically about GIFTS. Be grateful u recieved A gift, not questioning why there weren't more :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: glock on December 29, 2017, 01:47:16 PM
Quote from: black nerd. on December 29, 2017, 01:46:12 PM

thats true
Hmm
So u don?t think I deserved a Christmas card at least?
It all depends on the person's personality and usual spending or gift giving habits.

Some people don't really believe in going all out for holidays or even birthdays. I happen to be one of them. I don't think it should be one day a year I decide to give my family or loved ones treats and gifts. They get that year long from me.  :dead: And the holidays or bdays are simply a great excuse for us to come together.  But I still bring something just for occasion's sake. It's not something I go crazy about, though.

I'd say look at their history and habits and see if it's in line with that. You don't want to be too entitled.

And if it's really bothering you once you've thought about it, bring it up and let them know that you enjoy those gifts during the holidays. So they'll know it's important to you moving forward. You have to make him/her aware that this is something that is very important to you. Now if they choose to ignore that, then I'd say it's time to slice and dice. But for now, be slow to label them cheap, etc.

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on December 29, 2017, 01:51:20 PM
Ddddddddddddddddd

Wait I'm confused... did you mean they gave you a Xmas gift n said it's for your bday too? 

But yea, it depends on the person and the level of your relationship. If it's just a friend, I wouldn't care. Family or significant other..... idk. :dead:

I mean, they can give you a card, balloon, bubble gum, or SUMN'. It's just the thought, not the actual gift.

no
I didn?t get anything on Christmas
Not even a card
And they say they are waiting for my birthday on Monday to give it

:dead:

Yeah the gift doesn?t fucking matter
But this bundle mess out is very fucking late IMO
And unthoughtful

yummy

Quote from: glock on December 29, 2017, 01:50:20 PM
Dumb ass faggot

xfjdkndndndmdmfmfmdmmdmdmmfmmfmfmmdmndhjkd

I didn't read the full title

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on December 29, 2017, 01:51:20 PM
Ddddddddddddddddd

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A really nice gesture or sumn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Wait cap king
You myself and my husband are all Jan caps
You both have the sameness bday