Remember when Ppl thought Kelly had finally Booked Bey?

Started by Kaeli., October 17, 2015, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pisces Soul

no biiitch when Kelly and that good yaki popped up at the superbowl!!! Kelly shitted for that one...i forgot all about Yonka.

M-Rocka

Well Letdown had her MVP mess with Torn back in 2006. Today, she's fallen into oblivion taking an unlimited amount of bedtime selfies instead of working on her now 6 year delayed album. Letdown is done. Pre-ablum buzz cancelled just like her last 3 promo singles.

MAY

Quote from: ssw4919 on October 18, 2015, 09:20:58 AM
It always seems like Bey releases right around the time Kelly does, and it of course overshadows Kelly.  Kelly should time her stuff better.

I'll always think they sabotaged Kelly right from the beginning.  She had a huge hit with Dilemma and they made her record an "alternative pop" or whatever album so as not to step in Beyonce's pop R&B lane.  Who would prefer Stole to anything?  :bvy:

!!!

I do feel like they kinda sabotaged that girl.

RAY7

Her highest selling album
she won a Grammy, booked a movie and her only solo #1 hit
sabotage where?

Gilgamesh.

I don't even remember what the follow up single to "Motivation" was?

AIDS!

Quote from: ........ on October 19, 2015, 02:40:49 AM
Her highest selling album
she won a Grammy, booked a movie and her only solo #1 hit
sabotage where?
j
Just let it go!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

October 19, 2015, 07:04:06 AM #82 Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:04:30 AM by TheNextLew
Quote from: STARSTRUKK on October 18, 2015, 09:28:45 PM
no biiitch when Kelly and that good yaki popped up at the superbowl!!! Kelly shitted for that one...i forgot all about Yonka.

Only the bey haters really say that abd its like

Its not her song
Its not her choreography
Its not her halftime show
And ha mic is not even turnt up good
And we all know kelly gets her confidence and good vocals when bey and chelle is there

So where is the book?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Miranda

Kelly always ruined herself. Between Dilemma potentially jump-starting a phenomenal pop&B career.
Then in 2006 she had Gotsta Go, debuted it at the Asian MTV Awards, a bonafide hit. but her shit was pushed back til eternity. Glad she got a hit with "Work".
And then with "When Love Takes Over", she IMMEDIATELY should have followed up with a dance queen album.

Ugh being a Kelly stan must be simply horrendous.

Miranda

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 19, 2015, 04:58:20 AM
I don't even remember what the follow up single to "Motivation" was?

That What's My Name clone "Lay It On Me", I remember Mu' "smelling" another hit.

garlic

Quote from: STARSTRUKK on October 18, 2015, 09:28:45 PM

nnnn kelly slayed, but you ain't forget about bey. dead.

garlic

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 19, 2015, 02:25:28 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on October 18, 2015, 09:20:58 AM
It always seems like Bey releases right around the time Kelly does, and it of course overshadows Kelly.  Kelly should time her stuff better.

I'll always think they sabotaged Kelly right from the beginning.  She had a huge hit with Dilemma and they made her record an "alternative pop" or whatever album so as not to step in Beyonce's pop R&B lane.  Who would prefer Stole to anything?  :bvy:

!!!

I do feel like they kinda sabotaged that girl.

whoops!

MAY

Like, there were so many bad decisions made while she was under Mathew.

Too many to just be a coincidence.

Sure they wanted sis to shine, but Mathew was not gonna let her step out and overshadow Bey.

BigDawg