Brandy Settles Legal Battle w/Former Label Over Music

Started by valeolion, December 29, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: lovechild on December 29, 2017, 07:55:08 PM
Can?t sis just have someone leak her album like they did those unreleased back in the day . Just give us a free EP sis . When I saw sis on Halloween and asked her was the music coming out this year she just smiled and nodded her head yes . I knew she was lying

:plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on December 29, 2017, 08:30:36 PM
Can?t sis just have someone leak her album like they did those unreleased back in the day . Just give us a free EP sis . When I saw sis on Halloween and asked her was the music coming out this year she just smiled and nodded her head yes . I knew she was lying

njzhsjshjsjsjsjjs

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 29, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

njzhsjshjsjsjsjjs
ssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Quote from: Franc' on December 29, 2017, 07:46:05 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 07:38:16 PM
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7445716/brandy-refiles-lawsuit-chameleon-entertainment

This was July, 2016. :ATLcameo:

so brandy was suing a company that didn't exist at the time?

reading is truly fundamental. That wasn?t ruled until NOW

Do you not the see the date above? :dead:  Brandy is the most resilient artist I?ve ever seen. She?s been through worse and will most certainly be back

Either wait on it or fume i guess, but this was good news no matter how u slice it.

b7

im pretty sure she?s the one that leaked those songs back then :dead: or had someone do it for her

That?s the one time i thought so for sure

jtwoeleven

December 29, 2017, 08:40:10 PM #170 Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 08:40:40 PM by jtwoeleven
I do somewhat appreciate Vonc's frankness about Brandy's situation. His posts remind me of that member who went by the name of Thalia I think, when she made a post about leaving that board, even tho Vonc's posts seem a bit less sympathetic. I think it would be unfortunate to see him go over this, as I think his name stretches back on Brandy boards as that Thalia girl.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:56:29 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 07:54:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:51:46 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 07:50:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on December 29, 2017, 07:15:29 PM
I was always down and understanding. I never blasted Brandy. I'm a true fan. I don't know about some of you on here.

:lopsided:
Lemme be the first to say it, I'm not a stan anymore and being a fan is hanging on by a thread as well.  U don't get to treat people that support u any kinda way and then just expect them to be there

Did you go to any of the shows? Music dates or Chicago? I hear that she was pretty nice to her supporters there and generous with her time.  :letsmessfag:
I went to see "Chicago" in L.A. and 2 unimpressive ass concerts here in Chicago this yr :overit:

If I were you, I'd just throw in my fan card.  :mmyulost:
Yea, pretty much have.  I don't really enjoy brandy anymore.  I didn't like any of those snippets really and I didn't like that jhene or sis the the Baptist song. I'm trying to see what a full project is gonna be because I've pretty much moved tf on :overit:
you didn?t enjoy her on broadway? i missed out

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

Quote from: jtwoeleven on December 29, 2017, 08:40:10 PM
I do somewhat appreciate Vonc's frankness about Brandy's situation. His posts remind me of that member who went by the name of Thalia I think, when she made a post about leaving that board, even tho Vonc's posts seem a bit less sympathetic. I think it would be unfortunate to see him go over this, as I think his name stretches back on Brandy boards as that Thalia girl.
Oh, I ain't going nowhere lolz! What I do try to do is stay out of threads sometimes tho and that's what I'll continue to do. I'm not gonna be in a thread talking about I hate new music or killing the vibe. Bsource is beyond just brandy at this point tho, so I won't be leaving just because I'm not a full fledged fan.  I'll always appreciate her in some capacity tho and will always support music if/when it comes
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on December 29, 2017, 08:40:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:56:29 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 07:54:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:51:46 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 07:50:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on December 29, 2017, 07:15:29 PM
I was always down and understanding. I never blasted Brandy. I'm a true fan. I don't know about some of you on here.

:lopsided:
Lemme be the first to say it, I'm not a stan anymore and being a fan is hanging on by a thread as well.  U don't get to treat people that support u any kinda way and then just expect them to be there

Did you go to any of the shows? Music dates or Chicago? I hear that she was pretty nice to her supporters there and generous with her time.  :letsmessfag:
I went to see "Chicago" in L.A. and 2 unimpressive ass concerts here in Chicago this yr :overit:

If I were you, I'd just throw in my fan card.  :mmyulost:
Yea, pretty much have.  I don't really enjoy brandy anymore.  I didn't like any of those snippets really and I didn't like that jhene or sis the the Baptist song. I'm trying to see what a full project is gonna be because I've pretty much moved tf on :overit:
you didn?t enjoy her on broadway? i missed out
Broadway was cool.  It was just the concerts I didn't enjoy. I can't believe u missed Chicago and the girl came to your damn backyard to do it :dead:
I remember u on here giving away tkts tho.  What happened
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BENTLEY on December 29, 2017, 06:45:33 PM
Quote from: Franc' on December 29, 2017, 06:29:09 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on December 29, 2017, 04:53:04 PM
If both claims are dismissed doesnt that mean the original contract still stands
thats what I thought too. is brandy FREED exactly?
n

Yeah I need more information because the way it?s looking to me is Brandy and Breyon will release one more album together then chuck up the deuce. I just can?t see the judge dismissing both claims as a settlement. I gotta go back and read.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 08:50:23 PM
Oh, I ain't going nowhere lolz! What I do try to do is stay out of threads sometimes tho and that's what I'll continue to do. I'm not gonna be in a thread talking about I hate new music or killing the vibe. Bsource is beyond just brandy at this point tho, so I won't be leaving just because I'm not a full fledged fan.  I'll always appreciate her in some capacity tho and will always support music if/when it comes

That's good, you a real og imo as far as Brandy boards go lol and you're right about the board stretching beyond just Brandy...i've had quite a few moments where posts from here had me leant tf over  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: jtwoeleven on December 29, 2017, 08:59:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 08:50:23 PM

That's good, you a real og imo as far as Brandy boards go lol and you're right about the board stretching beyond just Brandy...i've had quite a few moments where posts from here had me leant tf over  :dead:
Yea, bsource is more for entertainment purposes now. Its damn near 2018, We dont need fan forums fo stay updated with an artist anymore. We're all here because we enjoy it at this point.

Young

RatherBe