ACK!!! Finesse (Remix) is out now. Cardi and Bruno #1 on iTunes.

Started by Sharon., January 03, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Idk Cardi took me back to like Rosie Perez in the do the right thing or something

:loose2when:

This feel good ass bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on January 04, 2018, 12:10:35 AM
Quote from: Beau on January 04, 2018, 12:08:20 AM
I am using ...yass for cardi doing givin pop tease without autotuned singing... :flamebroiled:
!!!! This here to stay ass bitch
:flamebroiled:

I?m sorry but Iggy was never embraced by heavyweights like THIS
Remember when baph said no one would collaborate with her and she had no crossover appeal LOLZ?!?! Dumb self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Prove that I said that? I DID however say she wasn't versatile and this verse proves that. LOLS

BAPHOMET.

Im about to see if I can RILE up Black/Woke twitter about this cultural appropriation though  :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Boy, u DEFINITELY said that but whatever because ur wrong on all fronts :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 04, 2018, 12:22:31 AM

I also ordered the attack on 9/11 as well. Since we're saying any ole thing without facts lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 04, 2018, 12:21:41 AM
Im about to see if I can RILE up Black/Woke twitter about this cultural appropriation though  :ohwow:
Black people love Bruno and fully embrace him, so WOMP.  AND In living color wasn't even just a black thing.  The BIGGEST thing to come from in living color is a fckn white man (jim carrey)

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 04, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

I also ordered the attack on 9/11 as well. Since we're saying any ole thing without facts lol
Sit here and lie, that's fine  :kii:

Navyman

Thus fucking breath of fresh air! The way this will stand out from trap and b crowd and the other stuff we've been bombarded with recently.
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 04, 2018, 12:26:05 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 04, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

Sit here and lie, that's fine  :kii:
:scrumptious: loving this bullshit you're trying to serve. What spice is in this? its amaze.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 04, 2018, 12:27:26 AM
Thus fucking breath of fresh air! The way this will stand out from trap and b crowd and the other stuff we've been bombarded with recently.
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This came along at the perfect moment.  Bruno album about to move some more units.

Whirlwind

Quote from: 1RIG on January 04, 2018, 12:01:59 AM

Her verse even has a 90?s vibe  :uhh: and i understood what she was saying Sndndndndnfnnf Bitch!

Not a fan of Bruno but this sounds nice af, I liked cardi on it too, it's smooth