Quavo/Nicki "She for Keeps" video is on Apple Music

Started by BAPHOMET., January 04, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: MINAJ. on January 04, 2018, 01:25:22 AM
Why can?t we have both?? I?m seriously having a hard time understanding.
!!!

I've been saying this but Nicki kinda forced this upon herself..

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on January 04, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
!!!

I've been saying this but Nicki kinda forced this upon herself..
!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll take Cardi and rapsody or somebody. Nicki can get tf gone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fresh

is she for keeps oooooh yea...
ooo is she for keeps...
somebody tell me is she

Navyman

We can have both, but for some odd reason Nicki isn't connecting to the people. I'm excited about the wave of other females rappers coming up though. With Nicki declining it seems to opening up more doors to find the next big one. With Cardi, I don't see her trying to block any of the upcoming ladies, so the field seems to be leveling. Just how It should be. May the best ladies win!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 04, 2018, 01:29:24 AM
We can have both, but for some odd reason Nicki isn't connecting to the people. I'm excited about the wave of other females rappers coming up though. With Nicki declining it seems to opening up more doors to find the next big one. With Cardi, I don't see her trying to block any of the upcoming ladies, so the field seems to be leveling. Just how It should be. May the best ladies win!
Which is the best part about seeing Cardi win. Nicki can learn a thing or two tbh.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Vonc2002

I just listened to this song for the 1st time.  It's terrible. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

i want goddess to explore other options pronto

u collected ur bags. let bvy sis from the bronx get hers too .

tyra said it best. leave the tea, don't let it leave u

music doesn't come with a retirement plan and pension and mess
u get ur time to shine and its onto the next

Opposites Attract.

Nicki regardless is already solidified. Nicki sold albums and singles in a climate where you actually had to do it. Yay for Cardi for getting a few streams but she?ll never..... I just want both ladies to win and be successful together. A Bey/Rih book.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: MINAJ. on January 04, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
Nicki regardless is already solidified. Nicki sold albums and singles in a climate where you actually had to do it. Yay for Cardi for getting a few streams but she?ll never..... I just want both ladies to win and be successful together. A Bey/Rih book.
i think its easier for R&B acts to stay around longer and coexist because you can venture and transition into a more mature realm. ala fas's lemonade etc. its more flexible. so its easier for rih and fas to go into two different DIRECTIONS, even though they're on the same highway.

female rap is just that....its all about the beat, the energy...the catch phrases and lingo. not much flexibility or places u can go with it. cardi's hungry, she has that fresh youthful energy that honestly nicki doesnt have anymore. she's on her harajuku barbie mess right now in terms of aura and energy.

Drogon

We can Nicki just not coming with IT

Navyman

Quote from: Maui on January 04, 2018, 01:43:10 AM
Quote from: MINAJ. on January 04, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
i think its easier for R&B acts to stay around longer and coexist because you can venture and transition into a more mature realm. ala fas's lemonade etc. its more flexible. so its easier for rih and fas to go into two different DIRECTIONS, even though they're on the same highway.

female rap is just that....its all about the beat, the energy...the catch phrases and lingo. not much flexibility or places u can go with it. cardi's hungry, she has that fresh youthful energy that honestly nicki doesnt have anymore. she's on her harajuku barbie mess right now in terms of aura and energy.
Your last 3 words is pretty much what it all boils down too, that's why I stated Nicki just isn't connecting right now. It's all an exchange of energies. She can still prosper though, she just won't dominate like she use too. If she can put that to the side and embrace that, something may open up for her to connect again.

fresh

Quote from: FM on January 04, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

We can Nicki just not coming with IT

she's been coming with it for close to a decade.
let queen breath.

people always wanna compare a rookie to a Vet.