For Mariah & Chris, yeah     

LOONA.

And Princess needs to come through.

Dangerous Woman was good.     

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on January 04, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
No one's praying for an Inoj mess. No one who brushes twice a day, at least
sdddddddddddddddddddd
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Queen should have dropped her mess on January 12th to block Mila from securing that number 1 single along with her #1 album because Queen is definitely going #1.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cartierline

Quote from: XXX. on January 04, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
Hopefully, she can come a little harder than "Focus" and not have to scrap her first single again.

I honestly preferred Focus to Dangerous Bore.

It always annoys me how she just pretended it didn't exist.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

"Focus" was awful and underperformed accordingly.

LOONA.

Love "Focus"

That platinum, top 10 hit was amaze.     

Vonc2002

Focus was ANOTHER  top 10 hit for Ariana and is platinum lolz

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

I really liked this performance. She was SINGING by the end

XXX.

Quote from: Cartier on January 04, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
Hopefully, she can come a little harder than "Focus" and not have to scrap her first single again.

I liked how she sounded, but it was a weak record with no hook.  Sounded like they were trying to give "Problem 2.0".

And that AMA performance when she ran around in that gown and big Daisy Duck shoes.  :kii: :kii: :kii:

I like Ari, but she's a little all over the place.  And her albums always feel messy to me.

Great singer, though.

Cartierline

January 04, 2018, 01:54:06 PM #29 Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 01:54:29 PM by Cartier
Quote from: XXX. on January 04, 2018, 01:46:46 PM
Quote from: Cartier on January 04, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

I liked how she sounded, but it was a weak record with no hook.  Sounded like they were trying to give "Problem 2.0".

And that AMA performance when she ran around in that gown and big Daisy Duck shoes.  :kii: :kii: :kii:

I like Ari, but she's a little all over the place.  And her albums always feel messy to me.

Great singer, though.

Oh yeah her/her producers were definitely trying to give Problem 2.0, but then with Dangerous Woman it just felt like she was trying too hard to do a 180 from all that.

Yeah my sis is kinda lost as an artist, but she's still young. Hopefully she figures it out.