Zero From 'Holes' Speaks OWT On People Hating On Interracial Relatioships

Started by Freemala Harris, January 04, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

yea.  and ...  again, no one is rushing to see this because of his non acting ass :dead: please

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on January 05, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
yea.  and ...  again, no one is rushing to see this because of his non acting ass :dead: please

I will not allow your jealousy of king to tarnish his talent

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 05, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 05, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

I will not allow your jealousy of king to tarnish his talent
bbhhhhh I?m sure he?s a great guy but he ain?t no Chadwick n them

Love the other black actors in this film that can act lol!

b7

BAPHOMET.

im just going to be honest. Im only watching Black Panther because of Michael. I legit didnt care Chads character in Civil War and didnt think it would make it to a stand alone film.

b7

I?m screaming

Imagine watching this iconic film for that nigga that can barely deliver a line without sounding like he?s reading

Oof-a! 

BAPHOMET.

If I could get a cut and paste of just michaels scenes I'd pay for that by itself if it was a option at the theater

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 05, 2018, 01:17:29 AM
If I could get a cut and paste of just michaels scenes I'd pay for that buy itself if it was a option at the theater

fnnfnfggghhhhh

U DISGUST me

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on January 05, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
I?m screaming

Imagine watching this iconic film for that nigga that can barely deliver a line without sounding like he?s reading

Oof-a!

You just dont like king

And thats ur preference but thats all it is

Mbj is decent the only thing that bothers me is thats he brings a childlike quality to jis roles

But u tryna say he is the male lisa raye up in hurr

Different

b7

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 05, 2018, 01:32:20 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 05, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
I?m screaming

Oof-a!

You just dont like king

And thats ur preference but thats all it is

Mbj is decent the only thing that bothers me is thats he brings a childlike quality to jis roles

But u tryna say he is the male lisa raye up in hurr
ddfffffg you?re right, actually. He?s not that bad at all

But, his roles have left a lot to be desired outside of fruitvale. I enjoyed that

The story more than anything

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Give king some time

Look.at voila and denzel

Their notable works didnt happen early in their career

They had to build a foundation to be considered

With fruit
Creed
And this panther

Its getting better

But lets not be so hard on him
There average acting
Bad actings
And who did u sleep with for this acting

Different

Vonc2002

The sad part is people are picking this up just because sum1 put this out there in the atmosphere
https://newsone.com/3767361/black-panther-michael-b-jordan-dating-white-woman/

I've literally seen everyone post that they are going and couldn't care less tho.  Fake news and a failed agenda
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bynm36

Black folk need to let Michael live.  It's a damn shame some of us blacks still feel racist against him for dating a white girl.  Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy.

Vonc2002

Quote from: bynm36 on January 05, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
Black folk need to let Michael live.  It's a damn shame some of us blacks still feel racist against him for dating a white girl.  Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy.
I agree