Zero From 'Holes' Speaks OWT On People Hating On Interracial Relatioships

Started by Freemala Harris, January 04, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

QuoteIf it applies...eat a dick. If it doesn?t, don?t make it apply. You don?t want it with a wolf ladies and gentleman. To each his own.

We all have a our own personal journey in life. And the segregation amongst our own has been a issue for a long time.

You won?t catch me fighting this battle on a daily basis, cause I?m proud of who I am and don?t need to bark at every thing that shows its ugly head.

But the rest of yall...be AWARE. Fuck being WOKE.

BAPHOMET.

ya rock muh world.

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

I'm sorry but him and Lavar Ball's kids are a shining example that someone being mixed doesn't automatically make them cute

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 04, 2018, 10:26:40 PM
I'm sorry but him and Lavar Ball's kids are a shining example that someone being mixed doesn't automatically make them cute

He looks like them tbh

b7

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 04, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

!!!