Has Nicki commented on this H&M controversy?

Started by HUGO, January 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

The first two posters (hugo and vonc) are the dumbest posters in bsource history

Aalonso.

Eternal Bell

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mel on January 09, 2018, 07:53:41 PM
She don?t stand for shit
that?s why I don?t respect her. She?s selfish.
Correction, she don't stand for shit UNLESS it benefits her in some way. I don't see how anyone stans. That bitch is a disgusting ass person to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: aloha ia'u (self love) on January 09, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
would i like to see her take a stand and end her mess with them? it'd be nice.

but she doesn't have to. sometimes it's best to act in your own best interest.

nicki's dealing with a highly publicized breakup right now, wondering what the hell is the next step is for her musically cuz honestly it looks like time's up for her commercially...

i'd understand if she was slow to go CUTTING ties right now just for the sake of giving a tea.

b

ya rock muh world.

a bad person that paid multiple kids' tuition

ya rock muh world.

what charity has kim done? besides lending her mug to ripleys believe it or not

Vonc2002

Gotta repeat this
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2018, 07:30:26 PM
Honestly, I probably wouldn't have even looked for this bitch to say sumn had she not got online NUMEROUS times trying to call out racism. That bitch was just online yesterday complaining about white people taking over the rap charts but a company she's fckn affiliated with dresses  a lil black boy in a monkey sweater and the bitch is mum. Like PLEASE :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: aloha ia'u (self love) on January 09, 2018, 07:32:47 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 09, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
Quote from: aloha ia'u (self love) on January 09, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
would i like to see her take a stand and end her mess with them? it'd be nice.

but she doesn't have to. sometimes it's best to act in your own best interest.

nicki's dealing with a highly publicized breakup right now, wondering what the hell is the next step is for her musically cuz honestly it looks like time's up for her commercially...

i'd understand if she was slow to go CUTTING ties right now just for the sake of giving a tea.
I don?t think it?s necessary to end her ties with H&M nor did I think it was necessary for Weeknd or Jesse to either. However, as a face of a particular brand it is important to make a statement if that brand is being misrepresented.
did jan did say anything when al queda was running around shooting up gay clubs :guys:

Watch it

HUGO

Quote from: Mel on January 09, 2018, 07:53:41 PM
She don?t stand for shit
that?s why I don?t respect her. She?s selfish.

Wow Mel!! Facts!

Vonc2002

January 09, 2018, 08:00:33 PM #89 Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:01:13 PM by Vonc2002
We apparently weren't the only ones looking for a response from her btw.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/01/nicki-minaj-pressure-part-ways-monkey/

This bitch sees that career slipping away and she aint  burning NO fckn bridges :plzstop: