Honestly Monika i dont use u

Started by GLOCK, October 19, 2015, 11:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoToThE

Also, dusty ass mothafuka, i don't give 2 shits if you don't use. Who the fuck are you? You are no one important. You lie on people so others can join in for a laugh. That there tells me the kind of person you are.

"I don't use you", the fuck? :uhh:

Phantom

Quote from: MoToThE on October 19, 2015, 02:30:48 PM
Also, dusty ass mothafuka, i don't give 2 shits if you don't use. Who the fuck are you? You are no one important. You lie on people so others can join in for a laugh. That there tells me the kind of person you are.

Omg I never saw u curse :stressed:

GLOCK

Quote from: MoToTHE on October 19, 2015, 01:47:59 PM
Wow, i see the light now!
:plzstop:

LIKE GIRL..

this is that same fucking act you pull every time someone unravels those naps..
ur past aint fucking SQUEAKY clean and the girls have caught on...

ur messy as fuck.. this couldve been avoided.. had u not been a fake ass bitch on monice source throwing shade and constantly following me around in every damn brandy thread..

40 YEARS OLD so quick to defend blacks but quick to lash black gays!

i loathe u

Vonc2002

:diddraispoot:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Zankou.

MelMel

GLOCK

Bitch I DONT need to lie on you
whats ur fucking youtube handle ..

and this is excellent..
i am happy that i was able to snatch u out of that fake ass persona that u try to put on..

old ass bitch!
as u sit there in that basement that u rent out in Mississippi i hope that it realy resonates with u ... ur too fucking old to be fake bitch

dont fake like u like me when u dont.. and throw shade when im not looking
bro!

bitch dont call me that.. i dont like u

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2015, 02:32:44 PM

:diddraispoot:
i told yall
sis puts on a huge front!

just a fake ass bitch

Stewie

GLOCK

post that fucking youtube handle and i will try my best to find the fucking mess.

Lying ass leather colored BITCH

GLOCK

Quote from: Stewie on October 19, 2015, 02:35:30 PM
mm
yeah monika is getting edgy...
This is the mess she does on youtube..
u should see all the F bombs and mess she pulls out..

s
i have no reason to lie on her

Stewie

SUPREME

h

Wait

:omgwatshappening:

#teammons