Why is Whoopi so MEAN to Sunny?

Started by Rxxf, January 16, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Every time I watch THE VIEW (which isn't a lot)... Whoopi is always being shady or going against Sunny.
It has happened every clip/show I catch.
:dead:
BRANDY

Kaeli.

b7

Hmmm she seems kinda equal opportunity to me sssss she?s gotten them all together

Although she cuts people off a lot and thinks she knows everything

Rxxf

Ok.
:kii:

She just seems a bit more aggressive with Sunny.
:dead:
BRANDY

Cowboy Nine

She has some problem with her.

She'll literally say anything to disagree with Sunny, or say "no no no" and then rephrase what Sunny already said.

Like gor.

brocka4life

Sunny is kind of dumb tho.
I mean, I know she?s a lawyer, but she seems like the type that was sheltered as a kid.

And they all argue. Meghan always argues with Joy or Sunny. Whoopi is just a no nonsense kind of person.

Boomz

It's not as bad as the way she use to lash Sherri. I use to cringe so hard.

Boomz

And Sunny can be insufferable at times. The way she brings up her time as a district attorney in EVERY discussion. :uhh:

brocka4life

Quote from: Boomer on January 16, 2018, 09:08:52 PM
And Sunny can be insufferable at times. The way she brings up her time as a district attorney in EVERY discussion. :uhh:

But they ALL do that when it?s their actual area of expertise. That?s kind of why they?re there.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lmao sunny got a chip on her shoulder cause of the da stuff

And whoopi has one on hers because of her diverse experiences

I think they are cool she just finds her anmoying at work

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Boomz

Quote from: brocka4life on January 16, 2018, 09:10:20 PM
Quote from: Boomer on January 16, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

But they ALL do that when it?s their actual area of expertise. That?s kind of why they?re there.
Sure but nobody throws around their former titles like Sunny. Why do you have keep reminding us? Or how she keeps mentioning her time at CNN and how Anderson Cooper is HER friend.

And Megyn is always giving "woe is me" about nobody agreeing with a her right leaning views, like she didn't know The View was a liberal heavy show. She can be annoying too.

Or Joy with her constant cough and sniffling and making everything a damn joke.

Or Sarah and her naivety

OMG why do I still watch this show?  :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

Meghan's big ass self is annoying like 90% of the time

worked at fox news! my dad is john mccain btw!

Gorl stfu

Jed and Nicole were the only Republican gorls I used. And Anna Navarro when she fills in.

yummy

ccccccccccccccc

whatever happened to that really tall girl they had a couple years ago? I think she was a comedian

they kinda booted my sis out as quick as she got there

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 16, 2018, 09:23:09 PM
ccccccccccccccc

whatever happened to that really tall girl they had a couple years ago? I think she was a comedian

DADDDDSDADS

Michelle?

She just didn't fit in, literally and figuratively.

Plus she was even less funny then Loni. The gorls couldn't take those corny jokes anymore and canned her.

yummy

Quote from: Nine on January 16, 2018, 09:26:06 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 16, 2018, 09:23:09 PM
ccccccccccccccc

DADDDDSDADS

Michelle?

She just didn't fit in, literally and figuratively.

Plus she was even less funny then Loni. The gorls couldn't take those corny jokes anymore and canned her.

dfkfmkmmvfndkfd

I liked her :bvy:

She was better than Joy's rehearsed ass jokes