Monique wants y?all to boycott Netflix

Started by HUGO, January 19, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

On one hand I think she has been in the game long enough to get just as much but on the other hand when was her last stand up special. 

Unfortunately we are in an age of "what have you done for me lately"

I think sis should have taken the money and promoted the hell out of it and then on the second one requested more. 

Love nique but Frankie and grace came back today and I won't be boycotting shit

Vonc2002

January 19, 2018, 10:03:33 AM #16 Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:04:01 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Nine on January 19, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
Everything Netflix said to her made sense though

500k is around what Monique is worth nowadays, tbh
I can kinda agree but I could see her wanting more when she knows these paychecks of these other people. I don't think it's racism or gender inequality tho.  U literally named women and black comedians that they offered more.  They just don't have faith that u would pull in the views these people would mo and that's sumn u need to reconcile within yourself.  It's not always a BIGGER issue :dead:
Either take the 500k or Don't, there was no need for this.  This girl loves being blackballed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Lazarus on January 19, 2018, 09:59:07 AM
I need to see Monique's resume. :dead:
back in the 2000s she was kinda popular
from The Parkers, Queens of Comedy, Phat Girlz, she had a comedy special where she went to a female prison and did stand up, she has the book Skinny Women Are Evil, then Precious came and Im leaving stuff out
Hosted the BET awards a couple times, Charm School, the girl has done a LOT

Ma Lo

HUGO

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 19, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
Frankie and grace came back today and I won't be boycotting shit

Sjsjsjsjsj

I forgot. That?s my mess...Let me get in
:feelinmyself:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 19, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

I can kinda agree but I could see her wanting more when she knows these paychecks of these other people. I don't think it's racism or gender inequality tho.  U literally named women and black comedians that they offered more.  They just don't have faith that u would pull in the views these people would mo and that's sumn u need to reconcile within yourself.  It's not always a BIGGER issue :dead:
Either take the 500k or Don't, there was no need for this.  This girl loves being blackballed
!!!!!!

She's really going to alienate herself from future opportunities because she keeps talking.

Like gorl just hush sometimes.

Ma Lo

Sorry Monique sis..the new season of Castelvania is dropping any day now on Netflix.

HUGO

!!! She can honestly kiss anyone giving her anytype if special ever again.

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on January 19, 2018, 10:06:39 AM
from The Parkers, Queens of Comedy, Phat Girlz, she had a comedy special where she went to a female prison and did stand up, she has the book Skinny Women Are Evil, then Precious came and Im leaving stuff out
None of this is mainstream and I don't think Monique warrants millions.  Hopefully she finds a damn clue
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

People are greedy and money hungry these days.. in the last days there will be lovers of money.. the bible is so true... 500K is a lot of money.

Vonc2002

Not phat girls :plzstop:
Monique if u don't take that 500k and call it a damn day :dead:

Lazarus

Quote from: AYR on January 19, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

No shade but this pale in comparison to what Dave and Chris has accomplished. :dead: Precious is the only noteworthy thing she's done on her resume.

Gilgamesh.

This girl loves being blackballed

alds,'l'df

this made me holla.

Gilgamesh.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 19, 2018, 10:12:56 AM