Americans. One year later, how would you rate KING Trump's Presidency?

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, January 20, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Young

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

America has become the laughing stock of the world because of this cheeto looking fucktard. Simple as that. He's racist, sexist, and just plain stupid. He is the worst president this country has ever had. There's no debate about this at all.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

fedswatchin

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 20, 2018, 04:56:22 PM
He proves daily he has no idea wtf he's doing and that Americans are as stupid as everyone thinks

But we still shit on everyone else, lolz

Annie

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on January 20, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
America has become the laughing stock of the world because of this cheeto looking fucktard. Simple as that. He's racist, sexist, and just plain stupid. He is the worst president this country has ever had. There's no debate about this at all.

Yes I have noticed our prime minister used to behave like the US president?s pet.. but now they are taking a lot of distance and think more about being independent or work together with countries in the EU. They all think he is a joke and there has been a lot of debate about his controversial moves and statements. Our politicians simply don?t have respect for him and think it will destroy the US. The ambassador is a joke too, it is kinda disrespectful Trump send this lying fool.. it shows Trump doesn?t really care about our country

/.\

BrokenHeartsHeal

im waiting for the klan to wreck havoc so someone can shoot this bastard already

Ma Lo

But yes we are all doomed. I don't even know how the people who actually voted for him can even live with themselves. Donald is about to lead us into a period described in the bible as the great tribulation