Feminist twitter is ripping Ciara apart for this tweet #RIP

Started by 🦚, January 21, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

January 21, 2018, 06:13:27 PM #391 Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 06:14:08 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
xcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

just saw what she originally posted

ci is a christian

im crying cause the majority of black people are christian anyway

so im not sure why theyre upset

i hate hypocrites

but w/e, continue to be outraged :kii:

RAY7

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 21, 2018, 04:46:52 PM
Quote from: AYR on January 21, 2018, 04:42:02 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 21, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
Quote from: Skrrt. on January 21, 2018, 04:31:42 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 21, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
Quote from: Skrrt. on January 21, 2018, 04:26:01 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 21, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
This attempt to clean up the mess  :plzstop:

That?s not what the sermon in the clip was implying in any way, shape or form.

There are actually parallels, depends how you infer what was said.

Where in this post is she tapping into the problematic part that was telling women to assume the role of a wife to get a husband?

That?s not what the pastor said.

He said stop walking in the spirit of girlfriend and walk in the spirit of wife. Don?t play along and be apart of the ?haram? as you called it, if you wanna be someone?s wife.

As if every girlfriend is part of some harem as if a majority of these wives aren?t getting cheated on and are part of harems too.

And it still translates to exactly what I said. Why should a woman audition to be anyone?s wife. Either he wants her or he doesn?t.
this is about IF you want to be a wife though, not EVERY woman or EVERY girlfriend though
there's plenty of women who dont want to be wives or dont care either way and this message isn't for them

Even IF you want to be a wife you don?t have to be out here auditioning for the role. Nothing wrong with being the girlfriend and seeing if that man is even worth being your husband. Any fool can get married.
this would clearly be about the women who already feel that the man is worth marrying

🦚

Quote from: AYR on January 21, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

Where in this post is she tapping into the problematic part that was telling women to assume the role of a wife to get a husband?

He said stop walking in the spirit of girlfriend and walk in the spirit of wife. Don?t play along and be apart of the ?haram? as you called it, if you wanna be someone?s wife.

As if every girlfriend is part of some harem as if a majority of these wives aren?t getting cheated on and are part of harems too.

And it still translates to exactly what I said. Why should a woman audition to be anyone?s wife. Either he wants her or he doesn?t.
this is about IF you want to be a wife though, not EVERY woman or EVERY girlfriend though
there's plenty of women who dont want to be wives or dont care either way and this message isn't for them

Even IF you want to be a wife you don?t have to be out here auditioning for the role. Nothing wrong with being the girlfriend and seeing if that man is even worth being your husband. Any fool can get married.
this would clearly be about the women who already feel that the man is worth marrying

He started off his bullshit talking about single women. Love how you try to twist and imply things on his behalf. But I?m sticking to the problematic message as it?s presented.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

RAY7

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 21, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

He started off his bullshit talking about single women. Love how you try to twist and imply things on his behalf. But I?m sticking to the problematic message as it?s presented.
any woman who isn't married is single

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 21, 2018, 06:13:27 PM
xcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

just saw what she originally posted

ci is a christian

im crying cause the majority of black people are christian anyway

so im not sure why theyre upset

i hate hypocrites

but w/e, continue to be outraged :kii:
:plzstop: !!!!!!!!!!! condemning gays left and right but im supposed to believe that something said that falls perfectly in LINE with their beliefs outrages them? please  :kii:

🦚

Quote from: AYR on January 21, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

Especially the ones screaming ?WHEN is he going to FIND me? as he stated.

Now what else is going on?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FAMÈ

These dumb ass niggers kill me. I?m sure most of those bitches are Christian.

RAY7

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 21, 2018, 06:22:51 PM
Quote from: AYR on January 21, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

Especially the ones screaming ?WHEN is he going to FIND me? as he stated.

Now what else is going on?
women are listening to him and Ci
and walking into the spirit of Wife
:ohwow:

Scott.