Started by Freemala Harris, January 21, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Afro on January 21, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 21, 2018, 05:36:00 PM
Quote from: Afro on January 21, 2018, 04:44:47 PM
I wouldn't ask how or why

It's a White country. Predominately white, white owned and operated . :unsure:

I'm sure if there was a popular White male comedian going for Netflix slots (ala Jim Carey or Jerry Seinfeld) he would have gotten way more than Dave and Chris did.

Don't let an Oscar or two on your shelf make you forget what's what at the end of the day.

You act like that's ok and people should just accept that...
Not saying its a beautiful thing but it just makes sense .

We're in a White country so it makes sense that the biggest platforms are White dominated.

But this all circles back to supporting our own mess when we can, and putting value into it. Giving "EBT" more respect and viewership, tuning into awards which honor our accomplishments, and supporting events and places that offer their biggest stages to our own people.
unfortunately her husband got her BET show canned ddddff mess

She needs to fire his ass

Vonc2002

How did her husband get her show cancelled? I thought it was just because it was terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

her hubbys cute af. i see why she puts up with his mess

but hes gassing the hell out of kwee. hoping for a payoff i guess

🦚

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 21, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 21, 2018, 04:52:45 PM
Is she retarded?

As unfunny as Amy is the bitch has RECENT box office hit movies.

I wouldn?t give amy 1$, but it?s not hard to see why Netflix would think she?s worth the investment.

Alex actually made a good point addressing the whole mess

$500,000 to )13 mil.  So you think Amy Schumer is going to bring in 26 times the amount of viewership Monique would?!

Amy is hot of an INTERNATIONAL hit movie.

Monique is a US celeb who hasn?t had the international audience since the Parker?s. Even precious was not big overseas like it was in the US. Don?t think the Xmas movie even got released outside the US. So yeah a whole different ball game.
Monique wants to bring up with Chris and Dave make. But will she bring up how they sell out arena sized venues worldwide and she doesn?t possess these type of receipts?

Netflix has a global viewership and Monique is not a hot commodity.

The Kii is Tiffany would probably easily get a couple million since she is hot and relevant.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Yea, Tiffany could argue for a bigger check. Monique better stfu and enjoy these gift cards she's been offered
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 05:41:42 PM
Is she retarded?

I wouldn?t give amy 1$, but it?s not hard to see why Netflix would think she?s worth the investment.

$500,000 to 13 mil.  So you think Amy Schumer is going to bring in 26 times the amount of viewership Monique would?!
Yea. Same with Chris and Dave. Monique ain't worth a million dollars. Sorry

There is NO WAY Amy Schumer would give them 26 times the amount of viewers, period.  You are just bandwagon hopping, now.

Monique is still one of the top most well known names in female comedy.  Truth, Monique might bring in more viewers of her comedy special even today.  Because a lot of people might tune in just to see what she has to say, and people know she's funny...

🦚

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 21, 2018, 05:54:57 PM
Is she retarded?

$500,000 to 13 mil.  So you think Amy Schumer is going to bring in 26 times the amount of viewership Monique would?!

There is NO WAY Amy Schumer would give them 26 times the amount of viewers, period.  You are just bandwagon hopping, now.

Monique is still one of the top most well known names in female comedy.  Truth, Monique might bring in more viewers of her comedy special even today.  Because a lot of people might tune in just to see what she has to say, and people know she's funny...

If she is all that and a bag of chips like you claim. She?d shoot and sell her own special. What is she waiting for?
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Is she retarded?

MOOT!
U asked what we THINK and that's what I think.  Amy Schumer, Chris and Dave deserve a sizable check and Monique doesn't. That's my opinion

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kaeli.

c

She might as well use sommore to strengthen her argument as well

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2018, 05:57:35 PM
Is she retarded?

MOOT!
U asked what we THINK and that's what I think.  Amy Schumer, Chris and Dave deserve a sizable check and Monique doesn't. That's my opinion

Do they even look at number and statistics?

Like I said I don?t find the bitch funny but the facts are the bitch is currently the top selling female comedienne according to billboard county box office scores.
——————///——————-

BAPHOMET.