Report: JAY-Z Opts NOT To Perform At 2018 Grammys

Started by Lazarus, January 24, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

,////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RAY7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 24, 2018, 04:32:01 PM
Quote from: AYR on January 24, 2018, 04:30:40 PM
Well Rih is cooni-err performing
her non #1 single

Damn you right. She about to be out there SHUCKIN and JIVIN and they sent my sis home empty handed.

smh. I wish she loved herself more.
yea, what a shame still letting them use her for ratings
puppet self

ya rock muh world.

in a bit of time...
it'll no longer be cute or fashionable for someone's fav to skip out on the BET awards and mess

"my fav aint got time fo dat!"

they better make time hun. these white folk aint rushing to kiss their feet. sooner that sinks into some skulls the better

RAY7

Glad Bey still goes to the Stellar Awards & stuff
Black self

Harlem

Quote from: Afro on January 24, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
in a bit of time...
it'll no longer be cute or fashionable for someone's fav to skip out on the BET awards and mess

"my fav aint got time fo dat!"

they better make time hun. these white folk aint rushing to kiss their feet. sooner that sinks into some skulls the better

This!!!!!!!!

b7

What they need to be fighting for is that they televise more of the soul music and hip hop categories.

More than half of that shit we do NOT want to even see. The show is over 3 hours, right? They can definitely televise the mess

Let these people and new artists get the exposure and thank their labels and family on live television  :uhh:

CHOKE

It?s not about having whites kiss their ass tho.

Why shouldn?t she and others strive for the top award in music?

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

if im being honest. I kinda WISH the first time people got to see her again was at Coachella. But I will not complain because I do miss her.

RAY7

BAPHOMET.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Wild Bitch on January 24, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
It?s not about having whites kiss their ass tho.

Why shouldn?t she and others strive for the top award in music?
It's not about not striving.

Did you not see the Formation vidya?

'fas EASILY released the best visual and musical experience I'd ever seen in my generation or even lifetime.

That alone was enough to send her home with AOTY. And, as boring as the album was to me  :unsure:, it was damn near perfectly crafted and handed to the Grammy committee on a platter. She wanted that damn award.

And she had to look up to some White bitch giving her pity scraps of hers when it was all said and done. No shade to Adele because she's a sweet girl and she meant well. Also, very talented. But let's just call a spade a fucking spade. She's not on fas's level.

There's nothing wrong with striving to be @ the top of the game, but there is something wrong when every STRIDE has been put forth and heads are still turned the other way to those who are CLEARLY not as fucking deserving.

That was the FIRST time I'd ever seen a look of defeat on fas's face. If Jay-Z is not performing this year I definitely see why.

ya rock muh world.

It's a slap in the face. Not only to 'fas and all the hard work she put in but to people of color everywhere. As much as I love to yank her that moment really saddened me. And even just revisiting it gets my blood boiling a bit. She deserved that award.

RAY7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 25, 2018, 03:43:34 PM
Yea... I kinda just posted the pics....  :blink:
they should just skip it
but I guess they still want more non main awards

RAY7

Oh wait Tina is getting honored and Bey stans
I get it