Fuck this ho

Started by BAPHOMET., January 25, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Everybody that speaks English has an accent.
B7

LOONA.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

I honestly don't get Rih from the clip btw..

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrokenHeartsHeal

she needs to hurry the fuck up

actually they need to prem her mess on the show and then have her perform on the reunion. Maybe she can get a itunes hit like Tami.

fresh

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop: the added flamenco guitar in the second snippet  :stressed: i need this

ya rock muh world.

January 30, 2018, 08:25:08 PM #100 Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:25:51 PM by Afro
I don't want her to rush it ....i know it seems like forever but she's actually already moving really fast.

We literally just heard of her a few weeks ago :plzstop:

People are going to support her because she's standing for something. I cannot stand Porsha but I legit got emotional when I saw that Instagram post she made. People are going to be behind her.

I'll def be making my purchases :woohoo: Take your time, goddess. Make a quality tea. Just not too long

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 30, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

actually they need to prem her mess on the show and then have her perform on the reunion. Maybe she can get a itunes hit like Tami.
Is this hollywood :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND