🦚

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 08, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on February 07, 2018, 10:39:55 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 07, 2018, 09:30:44 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on February 07, 2018, 09:03:48 PM
why not just ask a general question ?

she did

:rudone:

A general question would've left Beyonce's name the fuck out of it.

QuoteWhat do you guys Think about Beyonces dad!

could've easily been "What do you guys think about light skin privilege in the music industry and do I have a chance in hell?"

She obviously thinks in her mind that that's all it took for Bey to get where she has. This thing didnt even acknowledge the fact that she knows the woman worked her ass for all this shit. I doubt she even knows.

How are you getting all that from her asking a question about Matthew's statement  :plzstop: and that's not even close to what Matthew was trying to suggest

Because this isn?t her first radio. Her whole story starting with dude tellling her to be more Beyonc? and less Macy gray which she decided to make the topic of her press run.

The same press run on which she implied Cardi just got put on because of her skin tone (like y?all don?t call her every kind of ugly on here)

Math named a bunch of people. Why is she singling out bey? Further more what does Matthew?s statement have to do with her alleged Afro Latina struggle? How does advance her fight?

Amara is full of shit and the more she talks the more it becomes obvious. Another Azealia.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

yummy

She said Beyonce's dad because he's the one who made the statement :dead: I'm not seeing where she's singling out Bey at all

You and Baph are overreacting and acting like someone reduced Beyonce's entire career to being lightskinned and wearing a blonde weave and no one did that

:udontlookok:

Eternal Bell

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbf

Eternal Bell

🦚

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 08, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
She said Beyonce's dad because he's the one who made the statement :dead: I'm not seeing where she's singling out Bey at all

She said what he said about HER  ...not his general statement or offering any context.

And y?all don?t have to see it or agree with it. This ain?t our first rodeo with an undercover hater.  :woohoo:
——————///——————-

RAY7

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 08, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

she did

could've easily been "What do you guys think about light skin privilege in the music industry and do I have a chance in hell?"

She obviously thinks in her mind that that's all it took for Bey to get where she has. This thing didnt even acknowledge the fact that she knows the woman worked her ass for all this shit. I doubt she even knows.

How are you getting all that from her asking a question about Matthew's statement  :plzstop: and that's not even close to what Matthew was trying to suggest

she implied Cardi just got put on because of her skin tone (like y?all don?t call her every kind of ugly on here)

receipt?

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssss

Wayment .... are yawl attacking Amara because she?s ...... wow!
:ummwhat:

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Yep
kinda reminding me of Lew tbh
SMH

Nine

r u saying Baph and Sle hate dark skinned ppl

:guys:

GRAND

February 08, 2018, 09:35:37 AM #175 Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 09:35:58 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Baph likes Michael b Jordan and Oprah

And that's all the proof I need

He loves the darks <333

Eternal Bell

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 08, 2018, 09:23:59 AM
sssssssss

Wayment .... are yawl attacking Amara because she?s ...... wow!
:ummwhat:
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

ya rock muh world.

ojphioguf7i

guys theres some leftover kiwi in the fridge

🦚

Quote from: AYR on February 08, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 08, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

she did

she implied Cardi just got put on because of her skin tone (like y?all don?t call her every kind of ugly on here)

receipt?

Did you not watch the breakfast club interview when envy asked her?
——————///——————-