Free from 106 & Park tweets about Homosexuality after "Out in Hip Hop episode"

Started by RekeRig, October 20, 2015, 09:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

Quote from: Miranda on October 20, 2015, 11:26:06 AM
Quote from: Phantom on October 20, 2015, 11:22:51 AM
Quote from: Miranda on October 20, 2015, 11:20:16 AM
Quote from: Phantom on October 20, 2015, 11:19:00 AM
But for some it IS a choice. That's why you can't really make a blanket statement that someone was/wasn't born gay. That's why it can be argued as a lifestyle or preference.

It is not just between choice and born this way. Also I for the life of me cannot understand how somebody can CHOOSE taste, that categorically x eachother out.

You could say somebody chooses to have sex with somebody, but they do not choose to have the urge, born this way or not.

Am mean, born this way or not are kinda the only options
Not born this way, does not mean you chose it, you dummy.

Musty faggot wtf are you even talking about?  Are you even having the same discussion as the rest of us

Miranda

Quote from: Stewie on October 20, 2015, 11:09:51 AM
That doesn't make it a 'choice'.....that's another thing that wears me the fuck out....people don't even understand what the word 'choice' means....ugh

!!!

It is exasperating.

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Miranda on October 20, 2015, 11:30:14 AM
Don't compare transsexuality to sexual attraction to the same sex.

Why not?  Both groups of people believe they were born with their respective identity.  If you can you validate one and not the other then you are no different than Free.

Blackpantha

Everyone is entitled to their very own beliefs. We are too busy trying to force feed our lifestyle on others. Just live your life the best way you can.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Miranda

Quote from: Hazeleyes on October 20, 2015, 11:38:44 AM

Why not?  Both groups of people believe they were born with their respective identity.  If you can you validate one and not the other then you are no different than Free.

This statement is so awfully wrong on so many levels. My identity is not whose body I enjoy touching. They do not believe to be born with either one phenomenon. And just because you "validate" one things (don't really know what you mean here luv, not the best word, you mean "tolerate"), does not mean you have to validate all things.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Like Karamo said y'all gotta stop supporting these people at the end of the fucking day. If a bitch doesn't like me for ALL that I am you gets nothing from me. That's why I don't support certain artists, entertainers, etc. You gotta stop complaining and start doing. Who cares what anyone has to say? You still gonna saddle up and ride the dick anyway and that's kinda all that matters. Bitches can fume and be mad all tf they want.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Blackpantha on October 20, 2015, 11:39:21 AM
Everyone is entitled to their very own beliefs. We are too busy trying to force feed our lifestyle on others. Just live your life the best way you can.

I swear I hate when people say this..... No gay person is force feeding anything. People are just being themselves but they you have the straights and bible people making rude and idiot comments on it and guess what? You get a fucking reaction.

It's so easy for a gay and proud individual to walk down the street and hear "yo gay!" or "look at that fucking faggot" then it is for a gay person to walk around gay people saying "I'm gay!" "Accept me!!" "I'm a rainbow queer!" Wtf is that okay?

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Miranda on October 20, 2015, 11:43:28 AM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on October 20, 2015, 11:38:44 AM

This statement is so awfully wrong on so many levels. My identity is not whose body I enjoy touching. They do not believe to be born with either one phenomenon. And just because you "validate" one things (don't really know what you mean here luv, not the best word, you mean "tolerate"), does not mean you have to validate all things.

So then why are you dragging Free? :plea:

MAY

Quote from: Pearls on October 20, 2015, 09:40:10 AM
Quote from: NeverSayNever on October 20, 2015, 09:35:07 AM
Nah I think gay people are just always trying make everyone around them except their lifestyle. Then when people dont accept or "agree" it's always seen as hate and that's really not the case all time is all i'm saying.

yea kinda.

scary how ina flash they/we spew the same judgemental, condemning behavior we claim to be so oppressed from.

Very true

MAY

Quote from: Herbie on October 20, 2015, 09:44:19 AM
My father is not an advocate for homosexuality, but he never makes me feel as if I'm lesser than any of his any sons, nor does he question my sexuality. In fact, he's very supportive when it comes to my decisions and how I choose to utilize my talents. You won't find him sporting rainbow belts but you won't see him somewhere throwing a bible in someone's face.

But that's the difference between people who are at peace and those who are just hateful, spiteful, and find a reason to judge anyone they can. Because deep inside, they are unfulfilled and unhappy with themselves. Somewhere down the line, they've fucked up in their own life and have "come short of the glory of God"; they need to distract themselves with someone else's "sins".

Busy body ass niggers hiding behind Christianity. It fools no one.

I agree

Stewie

Quote from: Blackpantha on October 20, 2015, 11:39:21 AM

Shut up, ape