Which star slayed their debut more OVERALL? ..... gotta go with Brit I think

Started by Bentley!, October 20, 2015, 01:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Bentley! on October 20, 2015, 04:25:26 PM
Tweet STORMED :dead:

And now that you guys mention it, OOPS impact overall was bigger than Goodies, yea it was

Missy KNEW where the coin was

dsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

now sis

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Zankou. on October 20, 2015, 04:33:30 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on October 20, 2015, 04:25:26 PM
Tweet STORMED :dead:

And now that you guys mention it, OOPS impact overall was bigger than Goodies, yea it was

Missy KNEW where the coin was

dsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

now sis

i'm crying :plzstop:

Miranda

navyn

As far as sales, Brit did sale more than the rest. This is known fact. She highlighted the growing sexualization of the 'high school girl' look. The late 90s was a shift in popular music and it was mainly due to white teen-pop music. All the R&B girls were flopping and males were just getting by. R-Kelly and Joe dem were barely making it and had to adapt quick to stay afloat. It was only til' 02 with Ashanti, when R&B finally made a comeback.

RAY7

Whitney's debut album sold more than Britney's
and she had a string of SEVEN #1 singles
I think commercially she wins

.betterwiseup

navyn

Quote from: ........ on October 20, 2015, 08:13:46 PM
Whitney's debut album sold more than Britney's
and she had a string of SEVEN #1 singles
I think commercially she wins

Oh you're right, didn't see her. Whitney's album seemed GLOBAL. But after her, I'd say Britney

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

navyn

Quote from: .betterwiseup on October 20, 2015, 08:15:29 PM
Alot of the artist mention debut single sounds so outdated now.

all of them do, u can't listen to one single song by em n it give fresh n timeless. Now Michael Jackson's discography is a different story. He is the ONLY artist whose discography gives fresh and timeless. Anybody who says otherwise is lying

iman

Quote from: navyn on October 20, 2015, 08:08:57 PM
As far as sales, Brit did sale more than the rest. This is known fact. She highlighted the growing sexualization of the 'high school girl' look. The late 90s was a shift in popular music and it was mainly due to white teen-pop music. All the R&B girls were flopping and males were just getting by. R-Kelly and Joe dem were barely making it and had to adapt quick to stay afloat. It was only til' 02 with Ashanti, when R&B finally made a comeback.

d

R. Kelly had his biggest selling album in the late 90's. 8x platinum to be exact. are you ok?

navyn

Quote from: iman on October 20, 2015, 08:55:03 PM

d

R. Kelly had his biggest selling album in the late 90's. 8x platinum to be exact. are you ok?

he started flopping post 98 faggot, can u read LATE 90S

iman

Quote from: navyn on October 20, 2015, 08:57:27 PM
Quote from: iman on October 20, 2015, 08:55:03 PM

d

he started flopping post 98 faggot, can u read LATE 90S

No he didn't, you dumb suicidal fagg. All his albums after 1998 to 2007 were platinum or multi-platinum.

fucking bitch!!!