Gxvbbvnnn I never find her funny but

Started by GLOCK, January 26, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Andrais. on January 29, 2018, 02:52:57 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:42:30 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on January 29, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
All this fag does is lie. When the gurs reminded him his family denied him entry after he randomly showed up.

Just broke and busted. Had bsource members offering him help because he was broke and flipping pizzas.

Damn Lew's life sucks!

:omf:
I'm STILL HOLLERING at the thought of this bum sitting in mickey Ds crying to bsource about being unwelcome. This fat flop  :kii:

Showed up after 10 years only to be denied and forced to sit at McDonald's, and then during the holidays.

Coinless after spending all his pizza money in a ticket.

:plzstop:

I would never leave the state coinless dear

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Andrais. on January 29, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:51:17 AM
Not him trying to change the story like afro didn't have to send him money and young didn't invite him to Hawaii cause no one wanted this smelly thing in their home :kii:

He is honestly a wreck

His family too. All the molestation and rape mess that was going on

:uhh:  :ummwhat:

Oh like the time when your uncle was deep fucking you while you were sleep?

Different

ya rock muh world.

fresh

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 29, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

That is hilarious because afro sent me the money shortly after my mom passed which  was early 2015
and i needed the money shortly after that and because i did not have a service for my mom i thought i would travel to my fam

this is actually very touching.  :'(
and sweet of afro.

Vonc2002

Quote from: fresh on January 29, 2018, 03:43:43 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 29, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

That is hilarious because afro sent me the money shortly after my mom passed which  was early 2015
and i needed the money shortly after that and because i did not have a service for my mom i thought i would travel to my fam

this is actually very touching.  :'(
and sweet of afro.
Yea, it was really nice of him to send him that money.  I think afro is an okay person inbetween bouts of being completely annoying and insufferable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fresh

Y'all shouldn't be digging in about the death of a parent and rapping  uncles ect,

im disappointed.
:fuming:

Vonc2002

We no longer have boundaries :overit:
Fck that fat retarded pig
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

what would you know about boundaries when your dad pulled a gun on you and shot your mom in the stomach

:scrumptious:

Different

Drogon

January 29, 2018, 04:44:53 AM #85 Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:45:51 AM by FM
 :omgwatshappening:

:guys:

:omgwatshappening:

:guys:

:omf:

Vonc

Vonc2002