Goon did the same thing when he was losing the argument with me

bitch...
stfu..
u def posted those pics of MEL..
and u was posting his child hood pics..

STFU..

slow stanking ass FAGGOT

GLOCK

Quote from: shujiPeople are extra on Lew because he's a HYPOCRITE.

PERIOD!

not sure why the thread even went past this

GRAND

Quote from: ENRIQUE FAGLESIAS on January 27, 2018, 12:16:33 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 27, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
sdddddddddddddddd

I know Talisas agenda, but I honestly don't see one from Ken, glock

But you two have a closer relationship so I'm probably just missing it

:guys:
dont be blind LUV..
read this thread in TOTALITY..

my points are fucking BIBLE..

he has never capped for Lew this hard..
and has yet to defend Mel Vonc in terms of Lews bullying

PLEA'

THAT bitch wants to be in the MIX.. well lets mix it up then

s,ddssssssssssssssssssssssss

:'(

GLOCK

Quote from: CONFUSEDABOUTBEINGBLACKAFRO
That wasn't directed at anyone specifically Shuji.

There are others on here who go out of their way to attack people - sometimes for no apparent reason. But I don't see them with people who they've never had an altercation with...clinging to their back lashing them.

Let's just keep it all the way 100 and say some people may see him as an easier target. That coupled with the fact that he tries it here and there....it makes sense that people take their shots. Doesn't make it right though. I don't like it.

But I wasn't speaking on anyone specifically when I wrote that - I definitely didn't have you in mind so don't take it personally.

fsdsbfas

u are so fucking ARTIFICIAL

u begin to believe the bullshit that u spew!
out of there way!

this is what happens when u go out of ur way to fucking attack ppl FAGGOT!

IS THIS A big girl thing?
u girls linking up?
because im finding it so hard to believe that u sat ur ass up in that thread defending your defense of a fucking sloppy ass monster that is one of the biggest bullies this site has seen..

no one in partic!

fucking WEAK ASS HELLLLLLL..

GLOCK

Quote from: NIGGERNOSEHAVINGAFROAnd I know the gorls usually go to the "well he says hateful stuff about Blacks" argument when it comes to Lew

But I've seen people on here flat out call Black people monkeys....criminals ...idiots....nappy head...darkies...
(And the majority of the time I ignore it because it's clearly flat out trolling ....and in more serious cases self-hate.)

Hell, even Joseline can make colorist/racist jokes and we think it's a kii cackle.

The minute Lew says something to that effect or even lesser, he gets jumped on. He's clearly treated in a different manner. I've been vocal about it before so this isn't something I just woke up and decided to speak on.
? Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:36:12 PM by Afro ?

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

did u really bring Joseline into the mix..
sd'vb

im crying
so u really dug into ur archives of failed stances and tried to place that next to LEW's ugly ass attacking ppl for their skin shade?

Wow!

I DONT THINK I CAN EVER USE AGAIN

GLOCK

Quote from: NOTMixedAFROnubi

Lew yu're not alone here. No one's perfect. myself included. I still use the word "nigger" and mess whenever I get ready. Trying to check myself on certain things - you live and you learn.

Just want to see everyone treated fairly. We all MESS to some extent. It's BSource.

KJNSDFBLMSADBFGMNDSFBGNNB

ur a fucking joke at this point

GLOCK

Quote from: MELKarma.
she's gonna get you one way or another.

Lew's not a nice person and whatever he gets, he has it coming to him
when you do foolery, it'll come back to you ten fold

it's really fucking that SIMPLE!

GLOCK

Quote from: melPS.
with all the shit you do here, to me personally and others

the fact that you're crying to mods and wanting people banned, it's a pussy ass move.
if you can dish it, you gotta be able to eat it as well...

EAT UP!
sgsdhgfmacsv

and about a pic that he posted!
im gagging :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

Vonc2002

Quote from: ENRIQUE FAGLESIAS on January 27, 2018, 12:27:13 PM
Quote from: NIGGERNOSEHAVINGAFROAnd I know the gorls usually go to the "well he says hateful stuff about Blacks" argument when it comes to Lew

But I've seen people on here flat out call Black people monkeys....criminals ...idiots....nappy head...darkies...
(And the majority of the time I ignore it because it's clearly flat out trolling ....and in more serious cases self-hate.)

Hell, even Joseline can make colorist/racist jokes and we think it's a kii cackle.

The minute Lew says something to that effect or even lesser, he gets jumped on. He's clearly treated in a different manner. I've been vocal about it before so this isn't something I just woke up and decided to speak on.
? Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:36:12 PM by Afro ?

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

did u really bring Joseline into the mix..
sd'vb

im crying
so u really dug into ur archives of failed stances and tried to place that next to LEW's ugly ass attacking ppl for their skin shade?

Wow!

I DONT THINK I CAN EVER USE AGAIN
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
That whole logic is failed  :dead:
so u never found it funny and never liked it but u caping for a nigger that does it on a daily basis and definitely means it maliciously?  I mean, I'm good either way because my skin isn't some negative thing, so commenting on how DARK I am doesn't bother me, especially from someone who is the textbook definition of disgusting.  But THAT'S why people lash that nigga. He's openly trying to say that being black and dark skinned is a bad thing. U can call Sheryl Underwood a coon but people going at this idiot completely escapes u? Yea, he weak tbfh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

Quote from: Afro on January 27, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
As much as you guys love to throw other ways I've moved to support Lew in his face, I'd expect you to at least entertain the idea that my love and support for him is coming from a genuine place.

And that I could simply be FED up with seeing it. I've been trying to talk about it for a while now." Guys, ease up on him. Did he really deserve all THAT?" , etc.  It doesn't work. So it's time to support him in different ways.
h

Jnnnbbvvbbnmmmmmmjbnjn

fedswatchin

Kaeli.

Quote from: ENRIQUE FAGLESIAS on January 27, 2018, 12:19:59 PM
Quote from: PISSYASSLEW
Having heated discussions without resorting to posting someones pics for a kii
Is an art that i have gotten good at

It should be what i say vs what they say

Not what ive said and  then posting my pics lol

Goon did the same thing when he was losing the argument with me
slow stanking ass FAGGOT