The biblical lies about Homos are finally starting to unravel .....

Started by Bentley!, October 20, 2015, 02:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Jonovan on October 21, 2015, 01:48:03 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on October 21, 2015, 01:39:34 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on October 21, 2015, 01:36:30 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on October 20, 2015, 08:47:40 PM
Well my view is  that god made the sin equal whether its man or woman or man on man

Sodomy is sodomy
Fornication is fornication
Lust is lust

So even if u do like same sex

The sodomy and fornication still applies

And we all should know anal sex isnt natural simply because it was never designed to intake to begin with soooooooo

Common sense and stuff
Anal sex is natural. lol

Ok then  :usuresis:

Over 1000 animals do it and it has nerve endings. Plus men have prostates. The idea of sin is what's unnatural. lol

Of course it has nerve endings lol i dont see how animals sticking their peen in a hole that they shouldnt or a man sticking his peen in a hole where it shouldnt makes it any more natural

Its natural for a peen to find a satisfactory outlet

Which could be anyhole

Vacumme cleaner
Water bottle
Silicone

Doesnt mean the body was made specifially for anal sex thereby it not being natural
Not to be confused with behaviors that tend to occur more naturally

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

RekeRig

Quote from: Jonovan on October 21, 2015, 01:48:03 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on October 21, 2015, 01:39:34 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on October 21, 2015, 01:36:30 AM
Well my view is  that god made the sin equal whether its man or woman or man on man

Sodomy is sodomy
Lust is lust

And we all should know anal sex isnt natural simply because it was never designed to intake to begin with soooooooo

Common sense and stuff
Anal sex is natural. lol

Ok then  :usuresis:

Over 1000 animals do it and it has nerve endings. Plus men have prostates. The idea of sin is what's unnatural. lol
jhhbbbbnnnnnvvcv

Bentley!

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 21, 2015, 01:55:25 AM

Sodomy is sodomy
Lust is lust

Common sense and stuff

!!!!!!

Gay sex isnt natural but all sins are equal. Straights fucking out of wed lock  are just as wrong as gays.
It's not a reproductive practice
But that doesn't automatically make it an "unnatural" thing

By definition natural is something caused by nature, or being in agreement with the innate function.

You can't be homosexual and feel like you're unnatural, because we know it's not a choice. I choose not to steal and murder.

And the whole "what's natural" argument especially goes against what Christianity teaches, because they say God doesn't make mistakes, but shy away from certain gray areas like homosexuals and even mental retardation, did God just not "bake" those individuals long enough, are they not natural either because they weren't born like you?

Also, intake/outake can be said of any hole on the body. The mouth for example, male Gorillas will give each other head many times daily at the zoo which they thought was because of the absence of a female, until they caught the niggers doing it n the wild too.. By yawl definition I'm sure using the mouth isn't natural either, but in humans, it's seen as ok by society because heterosexuals do it

See the pattern the council started long ago? Lol Anything Hererosexual right, if not ... wrong

And don't forget when the bible was put together being black was "unnatural" as well. We were heathens that needed to be whipped and treated any kind of way. But hey, I guess having more melanin wasn't natural until science advanced and trumped religion lol

COD.

I wonder why God made assholes so juicy and penetrable. He knew what he was doing.
:receipts:

Bentley!

Tbh "love" and other emotions aren't really a "natural" thing

I dont know for sure, but I don't think amoebas or bacteria cry or laugh

But that's what's us different and not just polluting parasites that are reproducing faster than our environment can take and taking over the planet

But the Bible introduced the concept of Love to try to explain why Humans do unnatural things

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bentley! on October 21, 2015, 08:38:45 AM
Tbh "love" and other emotions aren't really a "natural" thing

I dont know for sure, but I don't think amoebas or bacteria cry or laugh

But that's what's us different and not just polluting parasites that are reproducing faster than our environment can take and taking over the planet

But the Bible introduced the concept of Love to try to explain why Humans do unnatural things

Lmaoooo

Different

RekeRig

Quote from: Bentley! on October 21, 2015, 08:34:49 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 21, 2015, 01:55:25 AM

Sodomy is sodomy
Lust is lust

Common sense and stuff

!!!!!!

Gay sex isnt natural but all sins are equal. Straights fucking out of wed lock  are just as wrong as gays.
It's not a reproductive practice
But that doesn't automatically make it an "unnatural" thing

By definition natural is something caused by nature, or being in agreement with the innate function.

You can't be homosexual and feel like you're unnatural, because we know it's not a choice. I choose not to steal and murder.

And the whole "what's natural" argument especially goes against what Christianity teaches, because they say God doesn't make mistakes, but shy away from certain gray areas like homosexuals and even mental retardation, did God just not "bake" those individuals long enough, are they not natural either because they weren't born like you?

Also, intake/outake can be said of any hole on the body. The mouth for example, male Gorillas will give each other head many times daily at the zoo which they thought was because of the absence of a female, until they caught the niggers doing it n the wild too.. By yawl definition I'm sure using the mouth isn't natural either, but in humans, it's seen as ok by society because heterosexuals do it

See the pattern the council started long ago? Lol Anything Hererosexual right, if not ... wrong

And don't forget when the bible was put together being black was "unnatural" as well. We were heathens that needed to be whipped and treated any kind of way. But hey, I guess having more melanin wasn't natural until science advanced and trumped religion lol
come through!!!  Welcome the hell BACK bent bby

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Not reaching for gorillas and animals for justify a mouth and ass being meant for sex

Behavior is not equal to purpose

If mouth and ass were intended for sex women would be able to get preggers with any one of em

Both animals and humans just found other uses for it

We are talking sumply how the body works and what its functions are

The mouth nor the anus arent  designed for sexual or reproductive purposes

We already have a genitalia for that

Different

Admin

Bentley!

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 21, 2015, 01:52:13 PM
Not reaching for gorillas and animals for justify a mouth and ass being meant for sex

Behavior is not equal to purpose

If mouth and ass were intended for sex women would be able to get preggers with any one of em

Both animals and humans just found other uses for it

We are talking sumply how the body works and what its functions are

The mouth nor the anus arent  designed for sexual or reproductive purposes

We already have a genitalia for that
But bby that's what I'm trying to explain ... :dead:

By biblical and even scientific standards, our bodies were NOT "designed" for "sex"
I mean... sex shouldnt exist right, it's a sin
The pleasure gained from sex was coined as a sin

The reproductive process is something totally different all together. All animals have some type of resproductive process.
Name the amount of times in the bible it says a man laid with a woman, even his wife, without the next verse being "and she bore a son" :dead:

Now once early humans caught on that stimulating the genitilia felt GOOD, that's how sex came about, for pleasure

And ya don't need to have ovaries to pleasure someone else lol, or even pleasure yourself, isn't that male on male contact?

Now couple all that with the fact, that there were countless male on male relationships where they loved each other in myth and the bible. And the bible just made what it didn't leave out, rated G.

Bentley!

It's laughable that they tried to make being American synonymous with Christian
"Red, White, Blue, God!"

That should tell the gorls right there how absolutely TaINTED the religion had gotten anyway

America is possibly the most evil empire to roam the Earth. Completely underhanded in everything it does. From the debt system, to the war tactics. And the brainwashing power to keep its citizens blind to it, mostly through religion is quite impressive.

And the black Christians be the monkeys at the front spewing the most HATE
The same hate that was used to keep them in chains, they didn't get free and try to find their own religion, they took the religion of their oppressors :kii:

Like ...... lemme bounce up outta here

Bentley!

Oh wait.... I can't leave.... It's my thread :dead:

sorry gorls