Do you feel like BSOURCE is a part of your life?

Started by Ma Lo, January 29, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

I have no issues letting bygones be bygones.
If someone is clearly ready to move forward.

Bvy sis and I had some of the worst battles probably this board has ever seen, and we're legit cool.
Que and I had it OWT before and we're cool as fuck now too.
More recently, Theo and I went toe to toe and said some very nasty things to one another but we got over it.
Lord knows Marg and I had our run-ins but we have fun on here now.

I know how to truly and genuinely let something go and I'm more than happy to do it.
If I get a sense that the other person is genuinely ready to just move forward and pay it.

If I sense shade still lingers, I'm not one to be fake and cackle it up for the hell of it.
You may just feel some shade back.

I really tried to move forward with Vonc but something told me he wasn't ready to do that.
And yesterday, he made it clear that he doesn't like my personality, etc.
And that's not something you can work through, if someone dislikes you as a PERSON.

No matter how nice you try to be. Because my personality isn't something that can be changed.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on January 29, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
Quote from: glock on January 29, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
And theo can really shut the fuck up
You were just going back and forth with this fag last year
Scram with this ?we are adults! Family? shit..

I?ll lash whomever I want..
Whenever

Afro could?ve avoided this by minding his business and stop tryna get involved in shit that doesn?t concern him

Exactly. LAST YEAR. I?m not gonna hold some grudge. Unlike you, I don?t take this forum that seriously when it comes to ?beef?. I can have a disagreement/ royal rumble with the gorls and once it?s settled, I move on, like I did with Afro. We didn?t use each other for a moment last year, but we?re over that now and who knows if we?ll fall out again, but as of now we get along nicely.

You engage with Afro daily. You choose to communicate with him. I?m saying why give someone that much energy/attention if you don?t use. I feel like you do use and you do enjoy conversing with him.
Glock does the same too tho. He's literally mother Teresa a few months out of the yr and then when the bullshit has reached an all time high, he blacks out and calls out the shit.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

And honestly I think that, through all the niceness Vonc and I had going on for those couple weeks...
We were being cordial, nice, but something still seemed off .
I didn't sugarcoat it, I flat out told Vonc, "I don't think you like me."

And I was right, he admitted yesterday he doesn't like me as a person. My personality is "insufferable" to him.
So the vibe I was picking up through all of our hehe's and haha's wasn't off at all.
I trust my instincts.

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Quote from: In-Vee (Afro) on January 29, 2018, 01:29:12 PM
And honestly I think that, through all the niceness Vonc and I had going on for those couple weeks...

Afro, I don't understand why this is confusing. Ur NOT someone I'm a fan of but I'm not walking around with some grudge :dead:
Just because we ain't "cool" don't mean I can't laugh and/or agree with u if that's sumn that's happening in a particular thread.  It's not that deep for me.  :dead:
I do the same with Talisa from time to time but make no mistake about it, I think he's a troll and I'll say that EVERYTIME if I'm asked.  Please stop being extra
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on January 29, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on January 29, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
Quote from: glock on January 29, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
And theo can really shut the fuck up
You were just going back and forth with this fag last year
Scram with this ?we are adults! Family? shit..

I?ll lash whomever I want..
Whenever

Afro could?ve avoided this by minding his business and stop tryna get involved in shit that doesn?t concern him

Exactly. LAST YEAR. I?m not gonna hold some grudge. Unlike you, I don?t take this forum that seriously when it comes to ?beef?. I can have a disagreement/ royal rumble with the gorls and once it?s settled, I move on, like I did with Afro. We didn?t use each other for a moment last year, but we?re over that now and who knows if we?ll fall out again, but as of now we get along nicely.

You engage with Afro daily. You choose to communicate with him. I?m saying why give someone that much energy/attention if you don?t use. I feel like you do use and you do enjoy conversing with him.
Glock does the same too tho. He's literally mother Teresa a few months out of the yr and then when the bullshit has reached an all time high, he blacks out and calls out the shit.

But you all contradict each other in the process. You can?t call someone out for ?piggybacking? when you piggyback too.
Huh? :uhh:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Afro, I don't understand why this is confusing. Ur NOT someone I'm a fan of but I'm not walking around with some grudge :dead:
Just because we ain't "cool" don't mean I can't laugh and/or agree with u if that's sumn that's happening in a particular thread.  It's not that deep for me.  :dead:
I do the same with Talisa from time to time but make no mistake about it, I think he's a troll and I'll say that EVERYTIME if I'm asked.  Please stop being extra
Never said you had a grudge though, Vonc.

I stated facts. You find me to be "insufferable." As in, too extreme to bear. Intolerable.

Which means, you really don't like me. That's a pretty strong opinion to have. Far from indifferent. Is that fair?

ya rock muh world.

And to go around here saying I was fired from my job, I'm broke, etc.

And not just saying it and giggling a bit, but really typing out a paragraph in effort to present evidence that would support such a theory...it's concerning to me. Like, how deep does this disdain go?

Vonc2002

Quote from: In-Vee (Afro) on January 29, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Never said you had a grudge though, Vonc.

I stated facts. You find me to be "insufferable." As in, too extreme to bear. Intolerable.

Which means, you really don't like me. That's a pretty strong opinion to have. Far from indifferent. Is that fair?
Yea, I said sometimes your insufferable and alot of times you're annoying. What's your point?  It's not like I go around faking a friendship with u. A quote and a laugh here and there is hardly that.  Please change your tampon :dead:

SouravMay

B7