Alright girls! Who would u take dance lessons from?

Started by GLOCK, January 31, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Ma Lo

Aaliyah..she never let her background dancers outshine her.

ya rock muh world.

GODliyah was just always very smooth and sexy. Very sensual and soft.

If GODni could dance, she'd dance like that.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 01, 2018, 12:21:44 AM
ummmm if we're REALLY being honest Aaliyah's dancing is overrated too. Issa Vibe and great in videos but nobody to teach a dance class

She wasn't overrated at all. Watch More Than A woman video ...she was surrounded by great dancers but she outshines them all..and I'm not even saying that because I stan for her..it's a fact

pCj

pCj

AIDS

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on February 01, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
ummmm if we're REALLY being honest Aaliyah's dancing is overrated too. Issa Vibe and great in videos but nobody to teach a dance class

She wasn't overrated at all. Watch More Than A woman video ...she was surrounded by great dancers but she outshines them all..and I'm not even saying that because I stan for her..it's a fact

he said what he said lol

GRAND

Monica Damn sure ain't giving no lessons besides got how KILL a man nigger

Ma Lo

Quote from: MARS. on February 01, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

he said what he said lol

you agree with him?

Lazarus

Well he said she's great in videos but just not during live performances.