BET just showed Zoe Ever After's Commerical (HD promo vid inside)

Started by BranLover, October 20, 2015, 09:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

*drum rolls*....complaints begin

:cheerup:

Lets not over critic a 15 sec clip. Complain once it airs, atleast.  :plzstop:

throwintheTAL

throwintheTAL

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 21, 2015, 12:27:31 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on October 21, 2015, 12:06:39 AM
Quote from: Stewie on October 20, 2015, 11:20:45 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 20, 2015, 11:12:20 PM
I just hope it's genuinely funny. Don't wanna be sitting waiting to Ki like
:udontlookok:

sakjdkdhkshdh guys...

its going to be a 'cute' show a the very least...the cosby show wasnt some laugh out loud comedy IMO

im not expecting a fresh prince or parkers mess

Yeah its a situational comedy meaning the storylines are supposed to have a backdrop of humor not really  "comedy show" ive never laughed laughed and laughed during a sitcom parts were funny others were dramatic some were corny some were one chuckle  funny

But the era for these are over........bran still kinda livin in the past in this regard imo
sorry, but you go up for Single Ladies, hun. That shit been dry since s1e1 :raycharles2urmess:

Lol i loved single ladies and i wasnt the only one who thought brandy shoulda booked a role in there

And im not the only one who feels she needs a good drama not a comedy on ebt

And im not complaining

But what im not doing is saying oh shit bran slayyy ect only to drag it when it gets cancelled

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

brocka4life

This show has some white writers and producers. I thought that would have satisfied most of you.

GYNandTONIC

Doesnt look funny enough....not convinced.....Chardonay was better.....Out dated idea....a drama wouldve been better....Brandy stuck in the times

....oh she looks great though

All from a fucking clip  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:kii:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 21, 2015, 12:36:05 AM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 21, 2015, 12:27:31 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on October 21, 2015, 12:06:39 AM
Quote from: Stewie on October 20, 2015, 11:20:45 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 20, 2015, 11:12:20 PM
I just hope it's genuinely funny. Don't wanna be sitting waiting to Ki like
:udontlookok:

sakjdkdhkshdh guys...

its going to be a 'cute' show a the very least...the cosby show wasnt some laugh out loud comedy IMO

im not expecting a fresh prince or parkers mess

Yeah its a situational comedy meaning the storylines are supposed to have a backdrop of humor not really  "comedy show" ive never laughed laughed and laughed during a sitcom parts were funny others were dramatic some were corny some were one chuckle  funny

But the era for these are over........bran still kinda livin in the past in this regard imo
sorry, but you go up for Single Ladies, hun. That shit been dry since s1e1 :raycharles2urmess:

Lol i loved single ladies and i wasnt the only one who thought brandy shoulda booked a role in there

And im not the only one who feels she needs a good drama not a comedy on ebt

And im not complaining

But what im not doing is saying oh shit bran slayyy ect only to drag it when it gets cancelled
Non-acting Ladies was trash and lacked quality from the beginning.

Who's to say what will get cancelled and what won't? Gab Union's show is on season 3. But maybe this is Bran's approach to music, thinkin, What's the point in making music when these 30 yr old tar queers ain't gon purchase anyway? :cheerup:

ACTdy >>>>

FINE.

Quote from: brocka4life on October 21, 2015, 12:41:58 AM
This show has some white writers and producers. I thought that would have satisfied most of you.
:omgwatshappening:

throwintheTAL

LOONA.

Bulldagger

asdfghjkl

if my fave had a show i don't care if it was the most terrible script on tv i would be PERCHED every fucking week

RekeRig

It's not a dramedy like "The game" was when it got too serious

I think I'll love this