Quincy Jones: Marlon Brando Fucked Marvin Gaye, Richard Pryor, & James Baldwin

Started by Freemala Harris, February 07, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

BAPHOMET.

well its already proven from Eartha Kitt that Marlon Brand' and James Deen had kinky gay sex

its not that hard to believe anyone would refuse Marlon sex  :young:

RAY7

Nnnnbnnbnn
These ppl aren?t alive to dispute this
That?s not fair. Tell your own secrets king

Freemala Harris

Prince Allegedly Tried to Run Over Michael Jackson

In 1983, Jackson and Prince got onstage at a James Brown gig in Los Angeles. Jackson went up first and sang a few phrases. Then Prince went onstage and nearly tumbled into the audience. It was an embarrassing night for the Purple One.

According to Jones, Jackson later told him Prince allegedly tried to run him over with his limousine after the gig.

?He waited in the limousine to try and run over him and La Toya and his mother.? He knew. Michael knows shit. He was there. He said that was his intention,? said Jones.

http://www.newsweek.com/did-prince-try-run-over-michael-jackson-quincy-jones-795125

Not Prince trying to run Katherine the fuck over  :omgwatshappening:

b7

Ddfffff if you read Baldwin?s work, it?s actually pretty clear that he was.

Freemala Harris

What?d you think when you first heard rock music?
Rock ain?t nothing but a white version of rhythm and blues, motherfucker. You know, I met Paul McCartney when he was 21.

What were your first impressions of the Beatles?
That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherfuckers.

Drag  :cheerup:

BAPHOMET.

Freemala Harris

Would your friend Oprah be a good president?
I don?t think she should run. She doesn?t have the chops for it. If you haven?t been governor of a state or the CEO of a company or a military general, you don?t know how to lead people.

She is the CEO of a company.
A symphony conductor knows more about how to lead than most businesspeople ? more than Trump does. He doesn?t know shit. Someone who knows about real leadership wouldn?t have as many people against him as he does. He?s a fucking idiot.

im crying

Old people really don't give a fuck. I live.

Boomz

Quote from: Freeruu on February 07, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
What?d you think when you first heard rock music?
Rock ain?t nothing but a white version of rhythm and blues, motherfucker. You know, I met Paul McCartney when he was 21.

What were your first impressions of the Beatles?
That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherfuckers.

Drag  :cheerup:

I'm hollerin

Why is he letting all his feelings known about this stuff now?  :plzstop:

Dementia having self

ya rock muh world.

guess kang said lets play ball before i step into this casket  :letsmessfag:

im here for it

ya rock muh world.